Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EF Fantasy Football League

Ok, the consensus seems to be the $10 extra dollars is ok. i'm glad, it's worth it.

i'll go ahead and flip the bill initially to set it up. i'll PM you guys my info later on. got a few weeks to send it to me anyways since they won't bill me for 14 days anyways.

alright so just send $55 if you're doing two payments or $110 if you send it all in at once to cover sportsline league.
after a few people in their money i'll just collect from puddle to reimburse the cost of it (Since i'm paying for it up front).
puddle just needs to keep taps of who paid and who didn't. it'll even out once all the money is collected

i'll set it up this weekend, invite you guys to make your teams and coordinate the draft. i'll confirm that everyone will be around prior to making the draft date. it will be the last week of august probably around 8-9pm EST

Hey what is the word on the league? Are we full? Have we set it up yet? Do we have a draft date? Have you folks admitted defeat yet?(say it with me, sfmonster is the best)

Top Bottom