Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EF Fantasy Football League

Faizakafez said:
draft is in august i think in the 20'th not sure i think caveless is doing it..

we still need 3 people...

Ya we need to nail that down and get the info for the league so I can set up my rankings. I know EF is full of losers but I don't think there will be 3 more people who will step up to play because then I can really prove how big of losers they are by smoking them in FF. :chomp:

Faizakafez said:
plus its 100 bucks the cheap -ass's opened a free one ( its some where on here)

stfu! For real? There are some bitches on here who wouldn't play a 100 dollar league and decided to play a free league! LMAO, I need to find that thread and clown the shit out of them. Fuck if they are suck poor scared bitches that need to play for free and avoid the real competition they could have pm'ed me and I would have fronted them. Now the people I smoke in the league will only be out pwnd by the losers who couldn't step up to the league!

hstern said:
im in both since i am so good

Note to self: "leave stern alone and use the extra energy dogging the rest of the rookies league"

don't worry fellas, i'll have everything setup well before the draft. just been a little hectic on my end

we still need 3.. lol @ those cheap bastards

lol. alright, you should have all gotten an e-mail inviting you to the league.

i was setting up the scoring and all the other bullshit but it won't let me pay for the league (so it may not be completely setup). i have to get on the phone w/ customer service

Top Bottom