Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does any body play D2 or D3 Football?

power22

Any of you guys that play D2 or D3 football know what they are testing for the first day of camp. Specifically, do you think they test for finaplix (acetate trenbolone)? My buddy told me that it was just a test for mariuana but I.m not so sure.

Don't trust your friend. Now that most people think athletes take one thing or another you WILL be tested for everything. I play D1 ball and I know they test for every little thing you can imagine. One of my younger brothers plays at a smaller school and he said it is the same there. Be careful and make sure you now what your doing. Especialy if you are going to be a freshmen that means your 18-19, wait a couple of tears to get on. Good luck

The NCAA doesnt test during the regular season at D3 only if u make the playoffs. Im not sure about D2 though. I play 1-AA and they have never shown up at the beginning of camp once in the last 3 years and Ive never heard of them at camp.

I play D2 football NCAA usually comes end of season game 8-10 or after it is over before thanksgiving or xmas, heard from an older player they came in week 2or 3 one year

FYI---NCAA can only come in 1x/sem, so if they come in during camp you have the whole season to do what ever you want.

I would love to see if fina is on NCAA list for metabloites testing. or if as soon as e:t levels drop your cool, as long as there is no common AAS metabolites in your system.
-----super Karma for that answer-----

RED

Im not sure if tren is on the banned substance list but check ncaa.org and you can find a list of all banned substances

everything is banned by the ncaa, or almost everything. I think caffine is the only performance drug that u can use, and only certain amounts. Around a cup of coffee ot two i believe.

Top Bottom