Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DC Training - My log

your squat and DL coming back up traz?

squat slower than the deadlift but both starting to come back up....maybe i need to wrap my knees cause my left knee is starting to hurt a little bit

squat slower than the deadlift but both starting to come back up....maybe i need to wrap my knees cause my left knee is starting to hurt a little bit

Wrap them if you know how. If not, try some Rehband knee sleeves and a good liniment (not Icy Hot or BenGay) like Blue Lotion for EliteFts.

B-

Wrap them if you know how. If not, try some Rehband knee sleeves and a good liniment (not Icy Hot or BenGay) like Blue Lotion for EliteFts.

B-

Blue Lotion is the shit!!!

Make sure your knees are not coming in as you come out of the hole. Force them out. I was having a lot of knee problems until I made a conscience effort to force my knees out on every rep.

Reactions: ceo
Blue Lotion is the shit!!!

Make sure your knees are not coming in as you come out of the hole. Force them out. I was having a lot of knee problems until I made a conscience effort to force my knees out on every rep.

Yes it is.

But if you want to man up, slather on some of their Equi-Block and then put a sleeve or wrap over that.

Last time I used it, when I finally was able to pull my knee sleeves off, my knees were steaming and red as hell. I cried a little too. The bonus is that it magically reactivates in the shower for a little added fun.

B-

Top Bottom