Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DC Training - My log

Taurine, stretch water. :)

I would go just a little higher in reps for the behind the neck presses just to be safe. Maybe aim for 8-11 reps on first mini set.

I'll push myself to do more reps...I'm not decreasing the weight lol :D

Just be careful. The big thing is to lift the weights but be careful. :D

In the past, I've injured my lower back, one of my lats, my shoulders, my knee, my jaw, my right wrist, my right knuckles, my left elbow, and I'm pretty sure I've had minor things go wrong...yes, I know the importance of lifting safely...only thing that comes to mind is where I would've been had I never had to stop because of injury...

That's the spirit.

Let me know when you decide to shave your head and get fat. You are starting to sound like a PLer!

B-

Lifting heavy ass weight is so much more interesting bro....I would rather be real big and retarded strong with a belly than be a weak mofo who's shredded.....that's the honest truth.....being both is a plus though :p

Workout 10: Back thickness, back width, biceps

Back thickness: DEADLIFT

135 lbs x 12
225 lbs x 10
275 lbs x 6
315 lbs x 4
365 lbx x 2 ---------------> BIG improvement since my last deadlift. My goal is to be able to do 405 lbs x 8.

135 lbs x 15

Back width: Pulldows - wide grip to the front of the body

160 lbs x 12
205 lbx x 10
235 lbs x 6
255 lbs x 4
270 lbs x 9 ------------------> NEW PR!!!!!

rest/pause
270 lbs x 4
rest/pause
270 lbs x 1 1/2

Biceps: Standing alternating dumbell curls

45 lbs x 12
60 lbs x 8
75 lbs x 6

55 lbs x 12
rest/pause
55 lbs x 3
rest/pause
55 lbs x 3/4 lol...I was dying...lactic acid build up in my shoulders, my back was very pumped could barely move and my knees felt week

It was a good workout

I got home and had 4 home made beef burgers with fries and bbq sauce courtesy of wifey, a shake with 46 grs of whey, 5 grs of glutamine and 30 grs of dextrose....

Top Bottom