Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutler gets 2nd place back!!!

1Mistake

Jay got his second place back and his 60,000 too.He hit Weider up with a big lawsuit that would kill Weider,so Joe backed down and threw out the test result.

J

Man that is great....I think Weider should be knocked of his pedastal already...it's time for the right people to start winning these contest.:D

Jay was disqualified for use of diuretics, so they took away his second place position and his prize money...Until Mr.Cutler decided to take legal action.

it must be embarassing for cutler to be singled out like that when everyone else does the same thing.

that's a bunch of crap, surely they don't really think that Jay is the only one juicing, i mean DAMN look at coleman? just think about it, do you really think that he's just taking some cell-teck and myoplex? hell no! they shouldn't single out anyone for that shit, no one wants to see those guys weighting 220 lbs.

YEAH I AM SURE JAY KNOWS WHATS UP!!! I READ AN ARTICLE ON JAY WHEN HE FIRST WAS ON THE SEEN AND IF I AM NOT MISTAKEN HIS FAMILY HAS "THE JACK" ANYWAY SO I AM SURE HE SAID FUCK YOU TO WEIDER!!!! THANK GOD......HOW MANY FEEL LIKE I DO ABOUT COLEMAN??? I MEAN HES A FREAK, TO SAY THE LEAST, BUT HE WAS A COP FOR YEARS AT THAT SIZE!!! WTF!!?? WHEN THE COPS DO IT THEY SHOULD LEAVE US THE FUCK ALONE....

Top Bottom