Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutler gets 2nd place back!!!

Thats good to hear but now weider is pissed, I don't predict a good finish in next years O for Mr. Cutler

M18

If Jay continues to progress and comes in looking any better than he did this year then he should win it. He should have won it this year and everyone knows it.

HOOLIGAN said:
If Jay continues to progress and comes in looking any better than he did this year then he should win it. He should have won it this year and everyone knows it.

Not with all the fucking politics involved

M18

HOOLIGAN said:

Do u really think Weider is gonna let him win now! After all this law suite bullshit!

Maxx >>>>>

MUSTANG_18 said:

Not with all the fucking politics involved

M18

Drug testing in pro ranks is a fuckin joke. As we all know, everybody there uses anabolics, diuretics, and only God knows what else. But drug testing leaves some influential people (i.e Weider) a way open to disqualify (or promote) certain athletes. I bet if you have a Weider contract you could pass any drug test even if you took half a dozen A-50 a couple of hours before that test.

Money rules the world.....

Cutler has said he will only compete in the Arnold Classic next yr. Weider was pissed because he signed a 3 yr contract with another company

J

Top Bottom