Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can the Eagles or Pats go undefeated?

The_Eviscerator said:
Turnovers are created not given to the other team. The Patriot O-Line was overwhelmed and Brady was harrassed all day.... thus turnovers. The Steeler O-Line physically dominated the Pats D-line... thus no turnovers.

Pats could not run the ball...period. There only choice was to throw.

You have obviously never watched a Giants center trying to snap the ball to the QB ;)

The_Eviscerator said:
Turnovers are created not given to the other team. The Patriot O-Line was overwhelmed and Brady was harrassed all day.... thus turnovers. The Steeler O-Line physically dominated the Pats D-line... thus no turnovers.

Pats could not run the ball...period. There only choice was to throw.

i couldnt agree more, finally someone sees its not the pats playing bad, its the steelers playing good

JerseyArt said:
You have obviously never watched a Giants center trying to snap the ball to the QB ;)

LOL... well there are exceptions. Like when Vinny Testeverde plays the Steelers, they can always count on Vinny to give them the ball at least once or twice.

boyer said:
WODIN said:
New england....

Oct 31 @Pittsburgh 4:15pm
Nov 7 @St. Louis 4:15pm
Nov 14 Buffalo 8:30pm
Nov 22 @Kansas City 9:00pm
Nov 28 Baltimore 1:00pm
Dec 5 @Cleveland 1:00pm
Dec 12 Cincinnati 1:00pm
Dec 20 @Miami 9:00pm
Dec 26 @N.Y. Jets 4:05pm
Jan 2 San Francisco 1:00pm

Philadelphia has.......

Oct 31 Baltimore 1:00pm
Nov 7 @Pittsburgh 1:00pm
Nov 15 @Dallas 9:00pm
Nov 21 Washington 4:15pm
Nov 28 @N.Y. Giants 1:00pm
Dec 5 Green Bay 4:15pm
Dec 12 @Washington 8:30pm
Dec 19 Dallas 1:00pm
Dec 27 @St. Louis 9:00pm
Jan 2 Cincinnati 1:00pm

Both teams lose @ the burgh. :chomp:[/QUOTEtHA

Dominant :chomp:

marshallmadman said:
It's not really the worst. I'm just a lifelong fan offering a little bit of criticism to my team. I don't really care for the "brand" of pass D they bring to the table. It's not aggressive enough for my liking. Although yesterday, it seemed more on the aggressive side. It almost seems like they play a little on the "prevent" side. They let receivers make the catches, and then make tackles. T.O. should eat that shit right up. I just hope they are able to finally shut his big mouth next week.

Consider T.O.'s big mouth finally shut......at least for this week.

Top Bottom