Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can the Eagles or Pats go undefeated?

well if the steelers have bad pass defense then i must be mistaken, against the pats yesterday tehy ahd several interceptions. maybe its just bc the pats arent as good as anyone would like to think...i dont like them as you can see.. goo steelers

With props going out to the steelers for playing a decent game, the Pats did pretty much hand them the win. With all those turn overs and 5 rushing attempts, if the steelers didnt win they would be pretty pathetic

jerkbox said:
if the steelers have the worst pass D in the league.....how are they gonna stop the Eagles?

It's not really the worst. I'm just a lifelong fan offering a little bit of criticism to my team. I don't really care for the "brand" of pass D they bring to the table. It's not aggressive enough for my liking. Although yesterday, it seemed more on the aggressive side. It almost seems like they play a little on the "prevent" side. They let receivers make the catches, and then make tackles. T.O. should eat that shit right up. I just hope they are able to finally shut his big mouth next week.

marshallmadman said:
It's not really the worst. I'm just a lifelong fan offering a little bit of criticism to my team. I don't really care for the "brand" of pass D they bring to the table. It's not aggressive enough for my liking. Although yesterday, it seemed more on the aggressive side. It almost seems like they play a little on the "prevent" side. They let receivers make the catches, and then make tackles. T.O. should eat that shit right up. I just hope they are able to finally shut his big mouth next week.

I agree with my fellow Steeler fan on this one. I think the Pass D of the steelers is to allow short/Screen Passes. They have been this way for awhile. They play this way in the mind set of not allowing the first down. (which doent always happens) This is what scares me about the steelers. On the same note, they dont like to give up the big plays. I am not saying they are perfect in not giving up the Big plays, but this is my interpetation of their pass D. When it all come down... we are 6-1, so they must be doing something good..

As for the Eagles, they are going to be a tough match. I just hope the players dont get too cocky about their win over the Pats. During the Preseason I noticed that the Steelers struggled a bit with McNabb. For some reason they just could not tackle the guy! McNabb is toughand moble, and he will not be as easy to sack as Brady was.

I guess we will just have to wait and see the outcome... Either way, the Eagles are a good team, and their record shows that...

"Can the Eagles or Pats go undefeated?

NO.... They both have to play the Steelers and Big Ben. The Steelers are not the same team now that Ben is at the helm and LeBeau is calling the defense.

I do agree with Steelchic... they have to get their mitts on McNabb and sack him... if he gets free he can run for some big gains. They won't be able to toss him around like they did Brady.

marshallmadman said:
The Pats will fall this coming weekend in Steeltown. The most physical team in football will take it to 'em. The only thing that worries me is that they seem to have the worst pass defense in the NFL.

Good preDICKtion.

Ganryu said:
Eagles will collapse. Same with the Vikings. You can almost count on it every year.

Well I used to enjoy the dismay of Red Sox fans in the post season. If you look at my website you'll see I enjoy the dismay of Eagles fans just as much. It can't last for ever.

It's lumberg.kcdworks.com. In case you were wondering.

BTW Rothlisberger = Tom Brady 2004

jestros said:
With props going out to the steelers for playing a decent game, the Pats did pretty much hand them the win. With all those turn overs and 5 rushing attempts, if the steelers didnt win they would be pretty pathetic

Turnovers are created not given to the other team. The Patriot O-Line was overwhelmed and Brady was harrassed all day.... thus turnovers. The Steeler O-Line physically dominated the Pats D-line... thus no turnovers.

Pats could not run the ball...period. There only choice was to throw.

The_Eviscerator said:
Turnovers are created not given to the other team. The Patriot O-Line was overwhelmed and Brady was harrassed all day.... thus turnovers. The Steeler O-Line physically dominated the Pats D-line... thus no turnovers.

Pats could not run the ball...period. There only choice was to throw.

Right on the money Big E.

Top Bottom