Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can the Eagles or Pats go undefeated?

dirty~d~ said:
The Eagles, I wouldn't be surprised.

The Pats, I doubt it. (Note to Patriot fans: I LIKE THEM)

I Love you!!!

:rose:

i think they both have the ability to if they stay healthy and catch a break or too, but i doubt either one of them will.

both teams have a few tough games coming up. I am hoping the Steelers beat atleast one of them ;)

It is all on a game to game basis... Overall I think the Pats and Eagles are the best in the league. who really knows when they will have a bad game and lose... or even play a team that just has a great day.... it happens.

Who would have thought the Bengals would have beat the Broncos last night? The Bengals, not having a monday night home game in a while had motivation and alot of it...

I don't think either team will go undefeated. Philly barely ascaped Cleveland and the Pats didn't get a huge win either over the Jets. It's way to early to be talking about undefeated seasons. Maybe at week 14 this would be a good topic. Due to injury , I can't see an undefeated season.

boyer said:
WODIN said:
New england....

Oct 31 @Pittsburgh 4:15pm
Nov 7 @St. Louis 4:15pm
Nov 14 Buffalo 8:30pm
Nov 22 @Kansas City 9:00pm
Nov 28 Baltimore 1:00pm
Dec 5 @Cleveland 1:00pm
Dec 12 Cincinnati 1:00pm
Dec 20 @Miami 9:00pm
Dec 26 @N.Y. Jets 4:05pm
Jan 2 San Francisco 1:00pm

Philadelphia has.......

Oct 31 Baltimore 1:00pm
Nov 7 @Pittsburgh 1:00pm
Nov 15 @Dallas 9:00pm
Nov 21 Washington 4:15pm
Nov 28 @N.Y. Giants 1:00pm
Dec 5 Green Bay 4:15pm
Dec 12 @Washington 8:30pm
Dec 19 Dallas 1:00pm
Dec 27 @St. Louis 9:00pm
Jan 2 Cincinnati 1:00pm

Both teams lose @ the burgh. :chomp:
Bellicheck and Co. will come up with something to confuse the hell out of rothlesesbsdhsdklberger or whatever his name is.

SteelChic said:
both teams have a few tough games coming up. I am hoping the Steelers beat atleast one of them ;)

It is all on a game to game basis... Overall I think the Pats and Eagles are the best in the league. who really knows when they will have a bad game and lose... or even play a team that just has a great day.... it happens.

Who would have thought the Bengals would have beat the Broncos last night? The Bengals, not having a monday night home game in a while had motivation and alot of it...

Who are you?

boyer said:
WODIN said:
New england....

Oct 31 @Pittsburgh 4:15pm
Nov 7 @St. Louis 4:15pm
Nov 14 Buffalo 8:30pm
Nov 22 @Kansas City 9:00pm
Nov 28 Baltimore 1:00pm
Dec 5 @Cleveland 1:00pm
Dec 12 Cincinnati 1:00pm
Dec 20 @Miami 9:00pm
Dec 26 @N.Y. Jets 4:05pm
Jan 2 San Francisco 1:00pm

Philadelphia has.......

Oct 31 Baltimore 1:00pm
Nov 7 @Pittsburgh 1:00pm
Nov 15 @Dallas 9:00pm
Nov 21 Washington 4:15pm
Nov 28 @N.Y. Giants 1:00pm
Dec 5 Green Bay 4:15pm
Dec 12 @Washington 8:30pm
Dec 19 Dallas 1:00pm
Dec 27 @St. Louis 9:00pm
Jan 2 Cincinnati 1:00pm

Both teams lose @ the burgh. :chomp:

Well if Philly loses the game next week then you are a profit or just a big Steeler fans. I hope you are right and a profit so I can ask you who wins the Superbowl.

RaZor Ramon said:
Well if Philly loses the game next week then you are a profit or just a big Steeler fans. I hope you are right and a profit so I can ask you who wins the Superbowl.

Both I would say. j/k Are you a betting man? $$

marshallmadman said:
The Pats will fall this coming weekend in Steeltown. The most physical team in football will take it to 'em. The only thing that worries me is that they seem to have the worst pass defense in the NFL.

Now who's the prophet?

Top Bottom