Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bwahaha.. Kobe sucks

Y_Lifter said:

Smalls, I thougth last month you posted that Her Majesty's Royal Power & Electric was scheduled to run utilities out to your Igloo ?

Did they cancel again?

the extension cord from toronto never made it past winnipeg... it's gonna be months yet...

burn-smithers.gif

ok ok, we all know kobe doesn't suck. People who point out every little non perfection he does are incredible idiots. Get a life. As for the comparison. People are talking like the Lakers are a damn all star team. WHo the hell says the lakers have a better supporting cast over the bulls did? Ok he has shaq, mike had pippen. Pippen was a great player too, on his own. You need two stars. Ok so after shaq, who do the lakers have? Ok Horry is good. But after that. Derek Fisher? Rick Fox? Samaki Walker? Devean George? I mean come on, the lakers aren't loaded with talent either. Kobe and shaq basically take this team on their own. They make these crumby players a lot better then they are because of all the attention they get, and they still get their numbers. Im sick of hearing the argument that kobe has this great team around him, and thats why he is good. The lakers are a great team, and that has been proven the past two years, but its because of Kobe and Shaq, not the other guys, whom aren't big names. I'd take B.J. Armstrong, Paxon, Horace Grant, Kukoc, before i'd take fisher, fox and whoever else you throw in there. Thats just me though.

Kobe is a great player. I think at this point in his career, he is a better player then michael was. When michael was 24, he wasn't as good as Kobe is now. He has two rings, that HE HELPED win. Did you all not watch the lakers in the playoffs and finals the last two years. Kobe was clutch and dominated some games that got them those titles. Wake up people. Stop hating someone that is great to watch for no reason but petty jealousy of some distant sort. Hes 24. For gods sake.

Top Bottom