Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bwahaha.. Kobe sucks

i can't believe any of you would even compare jordan with kobe.

there is no comparison to be made.

without shaq, kobe would have no rings. period. people say that michael needed scottie, but michael MADE scottie. what has pippen done since jordan and he seperated - NOTHING. michael makes everyone around him better, kobe does not.

kobe vs. jordan???? dont even start... thats like lining up a ferrari and a formula 1 race car... that ferrari is awesome, yes... but it cant touch the race car...

mike made people better... mike also passed the ball to open team mates when it was there and the game was on the line... (kerr, pax, pip, etc.) kobe grabs and goes...

oh well, unfortunately both arent in their prime together to see go at it. but kobe still will only have 2 rings after this season.

mekannik said:
One other point to consider - who has a NCAA title under their belt?

A College Degree?

Jordan 2 Kobe 0

NCAA titles are all good and everything but the ultimate is the NBA ring. Just like the NFL, MLB, NHL rings mean a whole lot more than an NCAA ring or title.

I don't think Kobe is to worried about having to have a college degree after he is done playing in order to support his family.

Good points on both Kobe and Jordan in this thread. My opinion.....Jordan was the best ever.......Kobe might get to that spot but I doubt it. Time will tell.

Did that ball not go off of Webber in the final 11 seconds or so?

There is no way that the ball touched a Laker. He clearly lost it, and then layed down on the floor and put his hands over his head in defeat because he knew he fumbled with the ball and let it go out of bound off of him.

I'm happy the Kings won, but that one was obvious from by Lazy Boy.

kobe is good, weather he'll be as good as jordan remains to be seen. It'll be interesting if he'll make as much money off the court as jordan.

Hopefully kobe will learn from jordan, when you retire, stay retired. This year was a fiasco for MJ.

i was watching the game but then our power went out for an hour... dammit, i told my dad to keep peddling but he claimed he was "tired".

fucker.

as much as I dislike the lakers, I'd like to see them win, espeically since they're down in this series. If they won it all this year it would add to their legacy.

The Nature Boy said:
kobe is good, weather he'll be as good as jordan remains to be seen. It'll be interesting if he'll make as much money off the court as jordan.

Hopefully kobe will learn from jordan, when you retire, stay retired. This year was a fiasco for MJ.

There's no way he'll ever get a commercial as cool as the Gatorade's "Be Like Mike" one. That's the greatest sports commercial ever.. as a matter of fact, I'm gonna go look for that mp3 right now.

smallmovesal said:
i was watching the game but then our power went out for an hour... dammit, i told my dad to keep peddling but he claimed he was "tired".fucker.

Smalls, I thougth last month you posted that Her Majesty's Royal Power & Electric was scheduled to run utilities out to your Igloo ?

Did they cancel again?

Top Bottom