Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bwahaha.. Kobe sucks

It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions and spends himself in a worthy course; who at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly; so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat." T.R. (Paris Sorbonne, 1910)

Kobe is 24.

Jordan didn't win anything in the NBA until he was 30, nor did he possess the mastery of fundamentals at both ends of the court that allowed him to treat the NBA like 8th graders.

Mike didn't win anything until he had other players around him. It's a team sport. Ask Wilt Chamberlain, who dominated the stat sheet, did shit like averaged 50PPG and 20RPG for a season, yet had to watch Bill Russell win 11 rings. Russell had a team. So all this shit about "Kobe without Shaq" is retarded. No one ever has or ever will go it alone.

1988: Jordan is 25, scores 37PPG, and the team sucked. Mike's outrageous numbers were due pretty much to Doug Collins telling him to jack it up every time down the court. The Bulls sucked.

If you took Shaq away, Kobe could jack it up and average the same numbers. At the same age, same point in his career, Kobe is a better player than Michael Jordan.

OK I'm done. I'm tired of reading "Kobe sucks" posts from guys who probably can't touch the rim. You guys suck. wake me up when Kobe starts talking about your job performance.

MattTheSkywalker said:
Kobe is 24.

Jordan didn't win anything in the NBA until he was 30, nor did he possess the mastery of fundamentals at both ends of the court that allowed him to treat the NBA like 8th graders.

Mike didn't win anything until he had other players around him. It's a team sport. Ask Wilt Chamberlain, who dominated the stat sheet, did shit like averaged 50PPG and 20RPG for a season, yet had to watch Bill Russell win 11 rings. Russell had a team. So all this shit about "Kobe without Shaq" is retarded. No one ever has or ever will go it alone.

1988: Jordan is 25, scores 37PPG, and the team sucked. Mike's outrageous numbers were due pretty much to Doug Collins telling him to jack it up every time down the court. The Bulls sucked.

If you took Shaq away, Kobe could jack it up and average the same numbers. At the same age, same point in his career, Kobe is a better player than Michael Jordan.

OK I'm done. I'm tired of reading "Kobe sucks" posts from guys who probably can't touch the rim. You guys suck. wake me up when Kobe starts talking about your job performance.

YES! Finally someone else here with basketball brains besides me!

By the way the series isnt over yet, Lakers can still win!! And Divac is whiner/diver too so all you anti Shaq/Kobe jealous fools can stick it!

Kobe's 6th year in the league (01-02):

FGM-A - 749-1597 (45.8%)
3PM-A - 33-132 (31.4%)
Rebounds - 441
Assists - 438
Steals - 118
Total Points - 2,019 (25.2 avg)

Jordan's 6th year in the league (89-90):

FGM-A - 1034-1964 (52.6%)
3PM-A - 92-245 (37.6%)
Rebounds - 565
Assists - 519
Steals - 227
Total Points - 2,753 (33.6 avg)

Final tally for respective 6th years: Jordan 6 - Kobe 0

MattTheSkywalker said:
Kobe is 24.

YOUR POINT IS that it's a team game well then Kobe should dish it when he has the chance and not try being the hero every night.

Kobe's 6th year in the league (01-02):

FGM-A - 749-1597 (45.8%)
3PM-A - 33-132 (31.4%)
Rebounds - 441
Assists - 438
Steals - 118
Total Points - 2,019 (25.2 avg)

Jordan's 6th year in the league (89-90):

FGM-A - 1034-1964 (52.6%)
3PM-A - 92-245 (37.6%)
Rebounds - 565
Assists - 519
Steals - 227
Total Points - 2,753 (33.6 avg)

Final tally for respective 6th years: Jordan 6 - Kobe 0

MY Final tally for respective 6th years:
Kobe (2 Championships) - Jordan (0 Championships)

Titles, schmitles. Everyone knows that great players are remembered for their 3 point shooting averages.

Jordan was like 27 after 6 years in the NBA. Kobe is 24.

And as for kobe having 2 titles and jordan having 0 after 6 years, jordan spent like 4 years on some horrible teams, with guys like Dave Corzene, Brad Sellers, and Orlando Woolridge. Bums.

The age factor is true.. but usually the NBA learning curve has more to do with actual game-time seasoning.

I always use a nice blend of paprika and hamster shavings.

Top Bottom