Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone with suggestions.!?

Chris1110

short and sharp. i work away. 2 on 2 off. how can i work a cycle around this? is it possible manipulating and playing around with half lives. different types of products. etc etc. any suggestion is appreciated.

ps. have done a cycle before. 5 ft 4. 78 kgs. australian. eat right and train hard. just got a new job and am confused as to how i can work around it. cheers.

Two days on and two days off or two weeks on and two weeks off?

You could look into bi monthly injects of test undecanoate and supplement that with an enan or cyp ester when possible. I imagine orals would not be a problem?

two weeks sorry bro... would i be playing with myself in a huge way even attempting to wait a whole 13 days between jabs every 2 weeks? i could get one in before i left on the wednesday i go. and have one as soon as i get back two wednesdays later but i cant find any info on the BEST or safest way to do it....

Why not just preload and pack with you? Is that not possible? Is this position temporary or permanent? You could switch like Southern said to orals only while you are working this job.

yeh its permanant. 80 g's a year so i kinda dont wanna mess it up by getting busted at the airport with a needle or two in my bag lol. if i cant get test u would you kinda just bridge it with dbol while away?

What would be the difference between the test v pills? I would mail it to your hotel or wherever you are staying and just pack needles with you. Totally legal.

Top Bottom