Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

all thats on is basketball

slickdadd said:
Yep. The Eastern Conference for the most part is just brutal. The Suns are putting up big numbers so far though.

Amare' Stoudamire is fun to watch..........he's got more potential than Tim Duncan or Kevin Garnett in their 3rd year.

It's amazing how good he can be if he works on his game......no ceiling.

The only player I've seen guard him well is Shaq.......otherwise he's dunked on just about everyone.

DIV

:chomp:

DIVISION said:
Amare' Stoudamire is fun to watch..........he's got more potential than Tim Duncan or Kevin Garnett in their 3rd year.

It's amazing how good he can be if he works on his game......no ceiling.

The only player I've seen guard him well is Shaq.......otherwise he's dunked on just about everyone.

DIV

I agree he is great, and is only going to get better, but I don't know if he is as good as Duncan or Garnett. Garnett maybe, but Duncan is one of a kind in my opinion. He is so fundamentally sound in every aspect and is a very smart player. Stoudamire could be that player down the road, but he doesn't seem to be as fundamentally rooted as Duncan. Not many big men are. Which is why he is so good.

i am so glad that the NHL is gone because all they show now is NBA highlights in my area !!!

when hockey is on they spend like 2 hours on the NHL and 3 minutes for NBA..... really sucks

slickdadd said:
I agree he is great, and is only going to get better, but I don't know if he is as good as Duncan or Garnett. Garnett maybe, but Duncan is one of a kind in my opinion. He is so fundamentally sound in every aspect and is a very smart player. Stoudamire could be that player down the road, but he doesn't seem to be as fundamentally rooted as Duncan. Not many big men are. Which is why he is so good.

Yes, I said "potential"..........which implies future development.

I can see Amare' being better than KG or TD........a more athletic version of Karl Malone with the tenacity of a Charles Barkley.

DIV

Top Bottom