Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

all thats on is basketball

hamstershaver said:
i can handle march madness only because i bet on it

Yeah the bets are good stuff. Bet after bet after bet. I took off work last year and just drank beer and bet for like 4 days straight. It was beautiful.

basketball is alright, it's what gets me through till spring training. It's much better when the Lakers are wooping ass though, so this season sucks so far. I went to the game last night against the Suns, they had a 13 point lead with a little over 3 mins. left and they let it slip.

hamstershaver said:
i HATE basketball, no more night time college fb games, hockey is locked out, damn i miss my hockey, 4 more months till baseball, december sports suck

There's not a goddamn thing wrong with NBA Basketball....

You need to get the ruffle out of your fur and put SoKlue on ignore for awhile.........something's really been up your ass lately......:confused:

DIV

:chomp:

F@$k hockey, i'm in no hurry to see a garbage 40 game mock season again, no one remembers the last one they did? it wasn't even 10 years ago! A bunch of millionaires are telling a bunch of billionaires we don't make enuff and don't cap our salaries. and who is going to pay for it? we are.

DIVISION said:
There's not a goddamn thing wrong with NBA Basketball....

You need to get the ruffle out of your fur and put SoKlue on ignore for awhile.........something's really been up your ass lately......:confused:

DIV

There is a whole lot wrong with NBA Basketball. It's the most boring, awful product in professional sports. The players don't play for the team, they can't shoot, the teams are on average awful, and it is an incredibly boring thing to watch. It's just brutal. Some teams are fun to watch (Phoenix this year, San Antonio, Cleveland, Miami at times) but most are pathetic. It's real bad. You compare any college game to an NBA game and there is no comparison. Such a better product on the floor in college. Fundamentals, team work, pride, actual desire. Much better.

slickdadd said:
There is a whole lot wrong with NBA Basketball. It's the most boring, awful product in professional sports. The players don't play for the team, they can't shoot, the teams are on average awful, and it is an incredibly boring thing to watch. It's just brutal. Some teams are fun to watch (Phoenix this year, San Antonio, Cleveland, Miami at times) but most are pathetic. It's real bad. You compare any college game to an NBA game and there is no comparison. Such a better product on the floor in college. Fundamentals, team work, pride, actual desire. Much better.

Good points all, SlickPapa.....

I'm a Phoenix fan, so I really never see any boring basketball when my team plays.......I guess you've got a point for those who live in Charlotte, New Orleans or NY........they are godawful teams to watch........slooooooow, boring basketball.

DIV

DIVISION said:
Good points all, SlickPapa.....

I'm a Phoenix fan, so I really never see any boring basketball when my team plays.......I guess you've got a point for those who live in Charlotte, New Orleans or NY........they are godawful teams to watch........slooooooow, boring basketball.

DIV

Yep. The Eastern Conference for the most part is just brutal. The Suns are putting up big numbers so far though.

Top Bottom