Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/31 Armed Forces Bowl: Air Force vs. Houston 12pm ESPN

motodawg

EF VIP
A rare bowl game that serves as a rematch of a game earlier in the year, the Air Force Falcons will try to beat the Houston Cougars for a second time December 31. The teams meet at Amon Carter Stadium in the Armed Forces Bowl.

Oddsmakers currently have the Cougars listed as 3½-point favorites versus the Falcons, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Jared Tew ran for Air Force's only touchdown in their 44-10 loss to TCU in Week 13.

The Horned Frogs managed to cover the 20-point spread in that contest, while the combined score went OVER the day's posted total (41.5).

Case Keenum put up five TD passes for Houston in a losing cause as they were upset by Rice in Week 14.

The Cougars failed to cover the 3-point spread, while the final score played OVER the total of 79.

Team records:
Air Force: 8-4 SU, 7-4 ATS
Houston: 7-5 SU, 4-7 ATS

Air Force most recently:
When playing in December are 4-5
When playing on grass are 3-7
After being outgained are 4-6
When playing outside the conference are 6-4

Houston most recently:
When playing in December are 2-6
When playing on grass are 9-1
After outgaining opponent are 6-4
When playing outside the conference are 3-7

A few trends to consider:
Air Force is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games
The total has gone OVER in 7 of Air Force's last 10 games
Houston is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Houston's last 6 games
Houston is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games

AF by FAR

1. hard to beat a team twice in one year
2. Houston has scored over 40 in every game they've won. AF has never scored more than 40 all year.

They have no pass defense but I like Houston in a shootout.

I spent so much time deciding who to pick I didn't notice I missed the deadline by a long shot. I would have won this. BASTARDS!

Top Bottom