Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/10 nfl thurdays steelers @ browns 830 pm est

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Cleveland Browns

- The Pittsburgh Steelers and the Cleveland Browns will both be gunning for a victory on Thursday when they meet at Cleveland Browns Stadium.

Oddsmakers currently have the Steelers listed as 10½-point favorites versus the Browns, while the game's total is sitting at 33.

The Steelers lost to Oakland 27-24 as a 14.5-point favorite in Week 13. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (37).

Ben Roethlisberger passed for 278 yards with two touchdowns and an interception for Pittsburgh, while Rashard Mendenhall rushed for 103 yards and a TD on 20 carries.

The Browns lost to San Diego 30-23 as a 14-point underdog in Week 13. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (42.5).

Brady Quinn passed for 271 yards with three touchdowns for Cleveland and Jerome Harrison caught seven passes for 62 yards with two touchdowns.

Current streak:
Pittsburgh has lost 4 straight games.
Cleveland has lost 7 straight games.

Team records:
Pittsburgh: 6-6 SU, 4-8 ATS
Cleveland: 1-11 SU, 6-6 ATS

Pittsburgh most recently:
When playing in December are 5-5
When playing on grass are 6-4
After outgaining opponent are 5-5
When playing within the division are 7-3

Cleveland most recently:
When playing in December are 3-7
When playing on grass are 0-10
After being outgained are 0-10
When playing within the division are 1-9

A few trends to consider:
Pittsburgh is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Cleveland
Pittsburgh is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Cleveland
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Pittsburgh's last 5 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 7 of Pittsburgh's last 10 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Cleveland's last 6 games
Cleveland is 6-3 ATS in its last 9 games
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Cleveland's last 9 games when playing Pittsburgh
Cleveland is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games at home

Next up:
Pittsburgh home to Green Bay, Sunday, December 20
Cleveland at Kansas City, Sunday, December 20

yeah basically. Didn't take me too long to get a million either bro :)

things lookin good for you so far

dam pitt loses outright to the browns lol.. haha i cant wait to see their manic coach at the press conference

my skins might wind up picking before the browns now in the draft..so this is half good

Maybe cause I am a Cowboys fan and some hate them or love them BUT its CLEAR that the Steel Curtain and The Cheatriots are not doing well at all!!! So, I guess the MEDIA is going to really rididcule them now and get off of the 8-4 Cowboys who STILL have opportunities to make playoff run like the rest of NFL. Bitch ass MF like to talk too much shit against the Boys and look at the other faggot ass pricks who get trashed by weak ass teams!! Just a little fact to share!!

Top Bottom