Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/3 cfb LSU Tigers vs. Georgia Bulldogs 3:30p CBS

SouthernLord

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
EF VIP
The LSU Tigers and the Georgia Bulldogs will both be trying to pick up a win on Saturday when they battle at Sanford Stadium.

Oddsmakers currently have the Bulldogs listed as 3½-point favorites versus the Tigers, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Mississippi State made one last comeback but fell short, giving LSU a 30-26 win in Week 4.

The Tigers failed to cover as 12-point road favorites, while the final score played OVER the day's posted total of 46.

A 37-yard field goal from Blair Walsh gave Georgia a 20-17 win over Arizona State at Sanford Stadium in Week 4.

Arizona State covered as a 13.5-point underdog while the final score played under the 48.5-point total.

Current streak:
LSU has won 4 straight games.
Georgia has won 3 straight games.

Team records:
LSU: 4-0 SU, 1-3 ATS
Georgia: 3-1 SU, 1-3 ATS

LSU most recently:
When playing in October are 6-4
When playing on grass are 6-4
After being outgained are 7-3
When playing within the conference are 5-5

Georgia most recently:
When playing in October are 6-4
When playing on grass are 8-2
After outgaining opponent are 8-2
When playing within the conference are 8-2

A few trends to consider:
LSU is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone OVER in 8 of LSU's last 10 games on the road
LSU is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 4 of LSU's last 5 games when playing Georgia
Georgia is 20-4 SU in its last 24 games
Georgia is 13-3 SU in its last 16 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Georgia's last 5 games when playing LSU
Georgia is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games when playing LSU

Next up:
LSU home to Florida, Saturday, October 10
Georgia at Tennessee, Saturday, October 10

LSU gets 2 TDs in no time? WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFff

oh, and why was LSU given points in this? It wouldn't have changed who I bet on, but LSU was ranked 4th to UGAs 18th..

LSU gets 2 TDs in no time? WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFff

oh, and why was LSU given points in this? It wouldn't have changed who I bet on, but LSU was ranked 4th to UGAs 18th..

Idk bro. That doesn't make sense to me either..... It's right though.

Idk bro. That doesn't make sense to me either..... It's right though.
I'd never doubt ya SL.. for the most part all the lines I see here are exactly what I see vegas post, except for when the lines move later in the week.

I thought UGA would win regardless, and they probably should have.. but I don't see how you can favor a fringe top 25 team over a top 5.

I'd never doubt ya SL.. for the most part all the lines I see here are exactly what I see vegas post, except for when the lines move later in the week.

I thought UGA would win regardless, and they probably should have.. but I don't see how you can favor a fringe top 25 team over a top 5.
I'm really not bitter, I could care less about the K cause I had a good saturday (real money and karmic), but sometimes I just don't understand the oddsmakers.

UGA was favored because both offenses are anemic but UGA has owned them at home. Should have won this game if not for the piss ant call.

Top Bottom