Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/27 NHL: Chicago at Detroit (Note Spread)

swole

The Red Wings can build on their recent win against the Blue Jackets Thursday when they host the Blackhawks at Joe Louis Arena.

Sporting a 3-6-0 overall record and a 0-3-0 mark within the division, the Blackhawks aim to knock the Red Wings (4-0-0 in the division) for a loss.

Oddsmakers like the Red Wings in this one, opening the line at 300 in favor of Detroit. They are 9-1-0 this season, while the Blackhawks are 3-6-0.

The Blackhawks come off a 5-3 loss against the Predators, a game where they were 190 underdogs. The game went over the closing total of 5.5.

Detroit erupted for 6 goals last game against Columbus and Thursday's opening total of 6.5 will be easily passed if their offence remains hot. They were favorites in that game.

This game is likely to come down to the Red Wings's execution on offence. They rank 3rd in the league in scoring and look to sustain their 4.2 goals per game average against the Blackhawks's #26-rated defensive unit.

Some trends to consider:
Chicago is 1-5-1 SU in its last 7 games after scoring 3 to 4 goals
Chicago is 17-6-2 OU in its last 25 away
Chicago is 10-4-0 OU in its last 14 games away against Detroit
Detroit is 10-4-0 OU in its last 14 games at home against Chicago
Detroit is 4-2-0 SU in its last 6 games after scoring 5 to 6 goals
Detroit is 5-14-1 OU in its last 20 at home
Detroit is 1-3-1 OU in its last 5 games

Next up:
Chicago home to Detroit, Saturday, October 29
Detroit at Chicago, Saturday, October 29

10 large on detroit. I don't like the spread either, I wasn't gonna bet, Buuuuuuuuut, if you know me by now, i'll take the chance.

Whiskey

Whiskey said:
10 large on detroit. I don't like the spread either, I wasn't gonna bet, Buuuuuuuuut, if you know me by now, i'll take the chance.

Whiskey

I am not. I just got the crowns and I am not about to lose them. I hate not betting on my Wings. I am just not sure if they can beat the spread.

i dont get it whats the spread? im not much of a bet person. does it mean if they will only win by 1 goal or less or more than 1 one goal??

Wootoom said:
i dont get it whats the spread? im not much of a bet person. does it mean if they will only win by 1 goal or less or more than 1 one goal??

if Detroit dont win by like 2.5 points, Chicago wins the bet

foreigngirl said:
if Detroit dont win by like 2.5 points, Chicago wins the bet
They have to win by 2 goals... how do you win by 2.5??

If you bet Detroit, they need to win by TWO or more goals.. if they win by 1 goal.. you lose.

its +/- 1.5 to eliminate the possibility of a push

Top Bottom