Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/27 NHL: Chicago at Detroit (Note Spread)

we dont care how much karma we win. We want to have a winning bet and thats Detroit. This way you are making it harder for Detroit to win the bet and you know it.

foreigngirl said:
we dont care how much karma we win. We want to have a winning bet and thats Detroit. This way you are making it harder for Detroit to win the bet and you know it.

1. HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, sure.

2. I'm not making anything harder for Detroit. These are LEGIT odds from the oddsmakers themselves. I don't make up any odds. I'll post a moneyline next time (no spread) and set the limit to 1000. Then we'll see if you still bet because you know, you don't care how much karma you win.

Edit: Is the contest based on how MUCH karma or how MANY events you win? If it's based on how many events you win then yes, I'll post a moneyline next time with a smaller k limit. Now I understand.

swole said:

2. I'm not making anything harder for Detroit. These are LEGIT odds from the oddsmakers themselves. I don't make up any odds. I'll post a moneyline next time (no spread) and set the limit to 1000. Then we'll see if you still bet because you know, you don't care how much karma you win.

Edit: Is the contest based on how MUCH karma or how MANY events you win? If it's based on how many events you win then yes, I'll post a moneyline next time with a smaller k limit. Now I understand.

I didnt say you made up the odds I said you chose to do this game like this on purpose.

BTW - go ahead, make it a money line and put the limit at 1000K. I just want to win the Detroit bet.

foreigngirl said:
I didnt say you made up the odds I said you chose to do this game like this on purpose.

BTW - go ahead, make it a money line and put the limit at 1000K. I just want to win the Detroit bet.

I love how you think Detroit is a sure winner. Whatever. I'll do what makes you people happy.

swole said:
I love how you think Detroit is a sure winner. Whatever. I'll do what makes you people happy.
no man its all good

swole said:

i think the contest is based on how much karma you win, the last one was how many times you won

Top Bottom