Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Sustanon and Deca Durabolin Cycle Log

Dinner last night was chicken, pesto pasta and spinach. (Forgot picture)

Also had some serious hunger last night a few hours after dinner so did 1/2 cup steel cut oats, 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, 1/2 cup walnuts, 1/2 cup granola with almond butter.

This morning is same as always, two eggs and protein shake with chia

Removed the 6000mg of CLA per day as I feel it is upsetting my stomach a bit. Still taking all other supplements listed on the first page

Pinned in right side delt

845 meal is same oat setup as last night, yogurt, almonds, steel cut oats, almond butter granola, but added strawberries in (got 12 lbs of strawberries for 16 bucks today).

Feeling good!

Attachments

• FFC80E8A-D9C4-4CD3-A6D6-5138F0D5F5F4.jpeg
    FFC80E8A-D9C4-4CD3-A6D6-5138F0D5F5F4.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 220
  • AE626BAE-3C3C-4A13-8185-527D5E4660D5.jpeg
    AE626BAE-3C3C-4A13-8185-527D5E4660D5.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 78
  • 10FC4A29-C1E6-4D3C-8436-AA0DCACC3B39.jpeg
    10FC4A29-C1E6-4D3C-8436-AA0DCACC3B39.jpeg
    591.2 KB · Views: 35

Also had some serious hunger last night a few hours after dinner so did 1/2 cup steel cut oats, 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, 1/2 cup walnuts, 1/2 cup granola with almond butter.

Removed the 6000mg of CLA per day as I feel it is upsetting my stomach a bit. Still taking all other supplements listed on the first page

845 meal is same oat setup as last night, yogurt, almonds, steel cut oats, almond butter granola, but added strawberries in (got 12 lbs of strawberries for 16 bucks today).

Feeling good!
@JackSmithBoye just to clarify what kind of past you eating now? high carb or high protein pasta?

i noticed you had no psyllium husk, you add it?

@JackSmithBoye just to clarify what kind of past you eating now? high carb or high protein pasta?

i noticed you had no psyllium husk, you add it?
I will try to get some tomorrow, is that like Metamucil? If I get some how much should I take in per day.

it’s regular pasta, should I try to find some high protein pasta?
Thanks for all the help, you guys are awesome

Feeling good!
@JackSmithBoye Good updates buddy......

Top Bottom