Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winny onely cycle

freshdiesel

Hey guys I'm 26 5'8" 178lbs 13.5% bf . 3 weeks into my cycle. I am taking bd 10Mg oral winny. I started taking 30mg the first two weeks then i bumped it up to 50mg. It seems like i've made some gains,vascularity . during sets i get a little boost but dont feel like Superman. When i was 20 i did a cycle of d-bol test and eq and i felt like i could take on the world. What are your thoughts? is this normal for a winny only cycle.

Hey guys I'm 26 5'8" 178lbs 13.5% bf . 3 weeks into my cycle. I am taking bd 10Mg oral winny. I started taking 30mg the first two weeks then i bumped it up to 50mg. It seems like i've made some gains,vascularity . during sets i get a little boost but dont feel like Superman. When i was 20 i did a cycle of d-bol test and eq and i felt like i could take on the world. What are your thoughts? is this normal for a winny only cycle.

You just answered your own question. Winstrol will give you endurance and vascularity in the gym. A dbol, test, and eq cycle will get you much stronger and bigger.
What were you expecting from the winny cycle?

This was my first one wasnt sure. Wanted it to cut me up. It seems to be working just slower than i thought. How long do you think i can run this for. i was going to do 8 weeks then 3 days after my last pill start 100mg clomid ed

Top Bottom