Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who do you think will win the new contest for most Bookie Events Created?

George Spellwin

The Architect
Staff member
Administrator
Elite Moderator
Members,

Let's bet on who will win the contest over the next 60 days for a 4GB IPod Nano that will go to the member (Bookie) who creates the most events over the next 60 days that get participation from at least 5 other members.

I'm guessing 4everhung or Swole.. but this could get tricky because what if people post karma bookie events for the same events?

Lestat said:
I'm guessing 4everhung or Swole.. but this could get tricky because what if people post karma bookie events for the same events?

Good question. Should that be allowed?

George Spellwin said:
Good question. Should that be allowed?
its a tough call.. different people could offer different odds... different maximum bets...

For one game you could have a dozen DIFFERENT types of bets easily.. first to score.. firt period or half score... moneyline or with a point spread.. individual player bets... who will win the coin flip.. etc...

tough to put restrcitions on it, but this could easily turn into madness.. which I suppose could be a good thing?

just a hint, you should wait on voting for this one until the last possible day it is open!

Can I bet on myself?

Over/unders and parlays are different events. I'm not sure how I feel about the same events since I don't want people copy and pasting mine or 4everhung's events. Actually, I don't think we should we allowed to post duplicate events. I'll just raise the limit.

Don't forget gotmilk, not everyone will be able to afford setting such a HIGH limit since me and 4everhung have a nice bankroll (insurance) going for us.

swole said:
Can I bet on myself?

Over/unders and parlays are different events. I'm not sure how I feel about the same events since I don't want people copy and pasting mine or 4everhung's events. Actually, I don't think we should we allowed to post duplicate events. I'll just raise the limit.

Don't forget gotmilk, not everyone will be able to afford setting such a HIGH limit since me and 4everhung have a nice bankroll (insurance) going for us.
yeah, EXACT duplicates would just clutter the board, but feel free to pile on all kinds of player best and other prop bets. The more the merrier!

A few other people could bankroll the bookie forum, but I seriously doubt anyone would keep up on it as much as you and 4ever. To try now just to win the contest would be lame. Sucks you two have to compete against each other though, should just figure out a way to split it.

Top Bottom