Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What would you do?

Discreet User

Assuming you were aiming to bulk, had all ancillaries on hand (HCG included), and were running a Test only cycle; What would you do with 3 - 10ml vials of Testosterone Cypionate, 200mg per ml, straight from the pharmacy?

1. Run 600mg/week for 10 weeks?
2. Run 500mg/week for 12 weeks?
3. Something else, such as a frontload, or pyramid/taper?

I like #2 better. Keep that shit in your system longer:D.

What do you bros think about running 500 per week, but then upping the dose once you hit that inevitable "Test only plateu"?

So say for example on a 10 week cycle, running 500mg per week then switch to 700mg for weeks 6,7,8. There would be a little pyramid up, and down taper action there.

Assuming you were aiming to bulk, had all ancillaries on hand (HCG included), and were running a Test only cycle; What would you do with 3 - 10ml vials of Testosterone Cypionate, 200mg per ml, straight from the pharmacy?

weeks
1-10 test-e 600mg every week
6-10 hcgenerate 5 caps every day
10-14 unleashed and post cycle 3 caps every day
10-16 forma-stanzol 5 pumps am and pm
10-14 phytoserm-347 1 cap twice a day
16-20 bridge 3 caps every day

have letro on hand for sides. Get that at rxhealthdrugs.com
34765414 ( for a 20% discount)
must be logged in for it to work

get the hcgenerate/unleashed/postcycle/bridge from needtobuildmuscle.com use discount code needto139
get the forma-stanzol from mrsupps.com and use discount code Needto10
phytoserm-347 you get from Rlssupplements.com and use discount code Ruthless10

That is what I would do :D:D:heart::heart:

I'd put the anavar at the end with a nice dose of creatine... helps solidify the gains from the test while allowing you to drop the water-weight and lean out a bit! Like winny but not quite as strong, easier on the system though... too bad it's so pricey!

Anavar is always an option :D

How would you work that into the mix?

I love real Anavar. If you have real Anavar then you will be happy.
60mg's for 4-6 weeks at the beginning or end of your cycle will give you nice solid gains and I experience very little sides if any. Make sure to have an AI around. Forma or whatever you like.
I like HCG as the last ester clears and not any other time, but do what you feel will work best for you. If you wanted to add in another drug I would go with EQ and then use the Anavar at the beginning for sure. Needto already posted some other supps for you to use as well. I really think you will enjoy this cycle because you will get good gains, feel good, and not have to deal with annoying side effects. Just make sure the Var is real!!!

Is this for a first cycle? Second? Third?

What a lot of people do not realize is that some people cam continue to grow off a smaller dose that they actually think. I see it all the time, MORE IS BETTER!! Not really. There is much more than AAS

Top Bottom