Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What would you do?

Is this for a first cycle? Second? Third?

What a lot of people do not realize is that some people cam continue to grow off a smaller dose that they actually think. I see it all the time, MORE IS BETTER!! Not really. There is much more than AAS

Second cycle, however this thread isn't for cycle advice. Just created this out of sheer curiosity since I have great access to prescription Test-C.

I love real Anavar. If you have real Anavar then you will be happy.
60mg's for 4-6 weeks at the beginning or end of your cycle will give you nice solid gains and I experience very little sides if any. Make sure to have an AI around. Forma or whatever you like.
I like HCG as the last ester clears and not any other time, but do what you feel will work best for you. If you wanted to add in another drug I would go with EQ and then use the Anavar at the beginning for sure. Needto already posted some other supps for you to use as well. I really think you will enjoy this cycle because you will get good gains, feel good, and not have to deal with annoying side effects. Just make sure the Var is real!!!

Thanks Lartinos

I'd put the anavar at the end with a nice dose of creatine... helps solidify the gains from the test while allowing you to drop the water-weight and lean out a bit! Like winny but not quite as strong, easier on the system though... too bad it's so pricey!

this^^^^

Top Bottom