Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do ya think

jahraffa

What up peeps

Well im three weeks off from starting my first cycle of sust 250 for 10weeks an I want to make sure ive got everything covered OCT/PCT so here it goes..

my stats
age 28
186 lbs
5"11

wk 1-10 sust
wk 6-10 Hcgenerate
il be running forma stanzol right thru cycle and thru pct 5 pumps am 5 pumps pm.
wk 13-17 pct consists of
unleashed/post cycle and
forma

I need some advice on what a good dose is for the hcgenerate an unleashed/post cycle.
And also would the forma be enuf to prevent gyno because im not a big fan of (Bitch Tits)an i don`t want to get them on my chest! lmao and will it also be enuf to keep the sides minimal.. should I get some prami and letro and have it on hand worse case? thank heaps all comments and advise is much apreciated:supercool

What up peeps

Well im three weeks off from starting my first cycle of sust 250 for 10weeks an I want to make sure ive got everything covered OCT/PCT so here it goes..

my stats
age 28
186 lbs
5"11

wk 1-10 sust
wk 6-10 Hcgenerate
il be running forma stanzol right thru cycle and thru pct 5 pumps am 5 pumps pm.
wk 13-17 pct consists of
unleashed/post cycle and
forma

I need some advice on what a good dose is for the hcgenerate an unleashed/post cycle.
And also would the forma be enuf to prevent gyno because im not a big fan of (Bitch Tits)an i don`t want to get them on my chest! lmao and will it also be enuf to keep the sides minimal.. should I get some prami and letro and have it on hand worse case? thank heaps all comments and advise is much apreciated:supercool
run the hcgenerate 5 caps ed 5-12 if u can and 3 caps each every of unleashed/post cycle

prami isn't necessary unless youre running deca or tren and its always a good idea to have letro on hand

everything else looks good, im assuming youre running 500mg/week on the sust and I would grab some n2bulk, new product at mrsupps is getting great reviews

run the hcgenerate 5 caps ed 5-12 if u can and 3 caps each every of unleashed/post cycle

prami isn't necessary unless youre running deca or tren and its always a good idea to have letro on hand

everything else looks good, im assuming youre running 500mg/week on the sust and I would grab some n2bulk, new product at mrsupps is getting great reviews

Thanks great advise junkie! yeah il be running 500mg week, to pins a week @250mg mon/thurs.il make sure I have letro on hand an will take a look at n2bulk.thanks bro

Thanks great advise junkie! yeah il be running 500mg week, to pins a week @250mg mon/thurs.il make sure I have letro on hand an will take a look at n2bulk.thanks bro
dont quote me on this but i'm almost positive sust should be pinned 3 times a week....something like mon/wed/fri becuase of the short estered test compounds in there

Top Bottom