Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what are the biggest obstacles to your fitness goals?

Alcohol, stress related to work, and frankly, the thing Ender said which TOTALLY sums it up, "My problem is that I'm not committed to the outcome enough to change my bad behaviors," that's fucking genius right there.

When you know you'll never compete, when you have a happy relationship, when your job beats you up ... tough to stick with a routine and deprive yourself of food/drink :rolleyes:

heatherrae said:
No, the visine doesn't work, but a teaspoon of syrup of epecac in the chicken will have him so sick he will want to die. Don't put more than that.

So, do I cook it into the chicken or just pour it over it? I know what it does, seen a video of it, and they actually have some at work incase someone swallows something I guess.

A girl I know at work dumped salt into her Mtn. Dew after having 5 bottles stolen, watched the guy pour it into his cup and walk out. Never had another Mtn. Dew stolen since then.

Rabid_Goose said:
So, do I cook it into the chicken or just pour it over it? I know what it does, seen a video of it, and they actually have some at work incase someone swallows something I guess.

A girl I know at work dumped salt into her Mtn. Dew after having 5 bottles stolen, watched the guy pour it into his cup and walk out. Never had another Mtn. Dew stolen since then.
OKAY, to appease JH1:

DISCLAIMER: I am not actually telling you to do this in real life. I am only joking and would not encourage or condone anyone actually having another involuntary ingest syrup of epecac.

However, hypothetically speaking, you don't cook syrup of epecac. It comes in little bottles at the drugstore. It tastes a bit like maple syrup, so it would be easily disguised in something like general tso's chicken. Putting more than a small dosage according to package directions may seriously injure someone. Even if you put a little amount, I guess there is some small risk of some harm. It basically makes you throw up like you've never thrown up before. UGH.

ONCE AGAIN, DON'T REALLY DO THIS IN REAL LIFE. I'M ONLY KIDDING.

heatherrae said:
OKAY, to appease JH1:

DISCLAIMER: I am not actually telling you to do this in real life. I am only joking and would not encourage or condone anyone actually having another involuntary ingest syrup of epecac.

However, hypothetically speaking, you don't cook syrup of epecac. It comes in little bottles at the drugstore. It tastes a bit like maple syrup, so it would be easily disguised in something like general tso's chicken. Putting more than a small dosage according to package directions may seriously injure someone. Even if you put a little amount, I guess there is some small risk of some harm. It basically makes you throw up like you've never thrown up before. UGH.

ONCE AGAIN, DON'T REALLY DO THIS IN REAL LIFE. I'M ONLY KIDDING.

LOL...

All I would be doing, if I ever did this, is trying to pin point who is stealing the food. Is there something I could put on the chicken that could make their lips light up? Some form of tracing it?

That is all I'm really looking for so I can deal with them myself. I don't like going to the office on people so I'd settle for things I could do to them that wouldn't harm said person.

Maybe deflating tires.

string_bean00 said:
what are prizes?

I love beer pong when there are prizes at stake

btw for an advantage just make sublime wear a wig and he can be viewed as girl and he can use the 'bitches blow' rule to blow out any twirling balls or rimshots

facebook deleted the event but i remember the prize being something legit. one of the bars on campus used to have pong tournaments with a 40 dollar bar tab as the top prize, and a visor and tshirt for the runners up. i never won it all, but i snagged a sweet visor once, and the winners fed me and my shots anyway

nimbus said:
facebook deleted the event but i remember the prize being something legit. one of the bars on campus used to have pong tournaments with a 40 dollar bar tab as the top prize, and a visor and tshirt for the runners up. i never won it all, but i snagged a sweet visor once, and the winners fed me and my shots anyway

be sweet to play pong in a bar

I only went 5-3 in partner games tonight, sucked, I hold myself to a higher standard

i'd whip string's ass in beer pong, or beirut as the true ones call it. bring it lehigh style.

gambino, if you're ready to do a cycle, your excuses come out looking lame as shit. you've been here years and are pretty trustworthy (even though you're a fed piece of shit)...you can find a source.

obstacles to "fitness" goals: time/dedication/genetics.

Top Bottom