Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what are the biggest obstacles to your fitness goals?

heatherrae said:
Here is something HARMLESS that will either point out the culprit or scare them. Put a whole little container of red gel food coloring in the dark brown sauce (once again chinese food works good for this) When they go to take a poop, they will think they are dying. They will poop red.

It may turn their mouth and tongue very red, too, which would point out the culprit to you.

HTH

(yes, I'm evil)

As far as I know of, it is just my chicken being stolen. Although a few months before I was hired in, around two and a half years ago, someone was taking a Team Leaders Food every day for around a month straight and it stopped. No one else complains about having their stuff stolen.

Pop is a different story though. So I'm thinking someone knows it is mine which wouldn't be hard to find out, I'm in there eating it every day, twice a day, same spot in the fridge. Just going to switch fridges and see what happens for now until I can let things cool off and let everyone forget about it being MY chicken that was stolen. Then I'll do something evil, which apperntly I'll come to you for since you have several evil under handed plots.

digimon7068 said:
i've had no alcohol for a month. . .
I wish I could say this. Alcohol is my biggest obstacle. I'll get past it, hopefully. Other than that it's my total lack of mental fortitude when it comes to letting things fuck with my head like exes and stuff.

Rabid_Goose said:
As far as I know of, it is just my chicken being stolen. Although a few months before I was hired in, around two and a half years ago, someone was taking a Team Leaders Food every day for around a month straight and it stopped. No one else complains about having their stuff stolen.

Pop is a different story though. So I'm thinking someone knows it is mine which wouldn't be hard to find out, I'm in there eating it every day, twice a day, same spot in the fridge. Just going to switch fridges and see what happens for now until I can let things cool off and let everyone forget about it being MY chicken that was stolen. Then I'll do something evil, which apperntly I'll come to you for since you have several evil under handed plots.
My Grandfather worked in the mill, and a he said someone kept stealing his lunch, so he put a black snake in his lunch box and the guy never stole anything anymore...true story...lol

Arabian said:
My Grandfather worked in the mill, and a he said someone kept stealing his lunch, so he put a black snake in his lunch box and the guy never stole anything anymore...true story...lol

Well, I don't think Human Resources will allow me to keep pets on a lunch box, especially in a Community Fridge. And I'm sure if I ask, I'll have to see a Counselor.

Maybe I'll get a lunch box and print off a picture of the Ugliest Fat Chick I can find and turn it upside down so I don't see it. So when they open it and see it, all loss of appetite. Close eyes, open lunch box/pale/whathaveyou, take food, close box, open eyes.

Just Maybe.

Rabid_Goose said:
Well, I don't think Human Resources will allow me to keep pets on a lunch box, especially in a Community Fridge. And I'm sure if I ask, I'll have to see a Counselor.

Maybe I'll get a lunch box and print off a picture of the Ugliest Fat Chick I can find and turn it upside down so I don't see it. So when they open it and see it, all loss of appetite. Close eyes, open lunch box/pale/whathaveyou, take food, close box, open eyes.

Just Maybe.
Nah, they will just think you have a thing for fat chicks, then.

Just come to me. I'm full of evil ideas...lol.

A new article has been added:

"Top Fitness Goals for Muscle Building Success This Year"

<strong>With last year now in the books, many bodybuilders are hitting the gym with renewed fitness goals. Unfortunately, many of these people will fall off of their new fitness goals within the first few months. If you don’t want to join them, you’d better read our top 12 fitness goals that will have you packing on more muscle than ever!

Here's the link to read about setting and reaching your <a href="http://bodybuilding.elitefitness.com/fitness-goals" target="_blank">Fitness Goals</a>!

Top Bottom