Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what are the biggest obstacles to your fitness goals?

digimon7068 said:
47bwyzo.jpg

Not funny.

I don't care about fat, I was fat all my life so bulking for me is no problem. I'm more worried about getting the lifts to have higher numbers then what my weight scale says in the mornings.

My biggest problem is some assclown at work keeps taking and eating my chicken every few days. I've had four 12ounce pieces of chicken stolen and a cub of cottage cheese within a few weeks. I'm wondering if squirting visine on the chicken will fix it?

Also, where I work on a factory floor we are not allowed to eat, which was a rule not enforced. Then some dumb ass spit their candy out onto a part, those real sticky peppermint candy's, and shipped it out of the plant. After it has been another week or two I'm going to ask to take Dry Oats out onto the floor.

string_bean00 said:
drinking.

when I binge drink on a weekendl it can ruin half of my lifting week
bro, if you cut out the booze, you could be the next ronnie coleman for realz

Stress gets me. I'll skip workouts or miss meals. I'll feel exhausted from it, so I don't push for those extra reps or put more weight on when I know I can get it up. I'm glad I'm not drinking to deal with it though. That would be my answer if I was.

Top Bottom