Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

VR workout

It’s a real workout, that was the by point! One of the best all around upper body workouts I ever had. Well if anyone wants to give it a shot it’s pretty awesome! Vr pretty cheap at Walmart or Amazon. Oculus quest 2

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

i tried them but it really bothers my neck to have it strapped on my head. i think that the newer versions might be lighter. those vr things are really cool though for how cheap they are. pretty amazing technology .. just make them lighter and make the battery last longer

I can only last a few rounds before getting spent so I don’t notice the weight on neck. But the neck is getting good work too, I’ve been trying to find other ways to work traps and build neck muscles. It’s a pretty cool system

I can only last a few rounds before getting spent so I don’t notice the weight on neck. But the neck is getting good work too, I’ve been trying to find other ways to work traps and build neck muscles. It’s a pretty cool system

i think i wasn't strapping it on properly.. someone told me to buy a strap separately for like an extra $50

Top Bottom