Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log UGFreak ParaPharma Log - Testosterone Cypionate and Primobolan

Sunday October 1 2023

I have bloods being pulled tomorrow on October 2 so we will see how I fair in the next few days when the results start rolling in. I had pre bloods done before cycle as well, be interesting to see what has changed with my markers.

Today was legs/caves/cardio/abs

Training fasted on leg day kicks the absolute shit out of me and I always want to puke by the end of my workout lol.

I was completely spent after today, I felt I made great strides and I felt good, I've gotten my knee strong enough that I can go to depth for squatting with back/front squat, small victory so I've been working on doing that lately with squatting.

I squatted last today so I could make it alot harder on myself forcing my mind to push my body past possible limitations.

I didn't push weights super high today for weight I focused on constant rep changes and a few set changes today.

I am starting to see improvements in my legs not where I need or want to be but I'm seeing them take shape more than before.

I've enjoyed this log so much and running para pharma just as much that I am already dreaming at night when I have down time what compounds I will try and utilize next for my second cycle and trying to get and idea and pre plan a bit so I have a plan when it is time to execute.

Para Pharma has really helped speed up thr process of growing and shaping my body i am leaps and bounds ahead of where I was with just trt, a little has truly gone a long way. I like to think having potent high quality gear from para pharma provided by Ugfreak.to has been the difference with my success so far.

It shows that heart, dedication, commitment and push to break all limitations along with proper diet and training has made all the difference as the para pharma is the icing on the cake to tie it all together.

Enjoy the update everyone!

Topps 💪

Legs

Hammer Strength Leg Press
5x12@540lbs

Lying Hamstring Curl
3x15@105lbs
1x10@120lbs
1x10@135lbs

Hip Abductor Machine
5x10@200lbs

Leg Extension Machine
3x10@150lbs

Smith Machine Back Squat
5x10@175lbs

Smith Machine Front Squat
3x10@175lbs

Caves

Seated Cave Press Machine
5x15@225lbs
2x30@185lbs

Abs
Torso Rotation Machine
1x50@120lbs
1x50@120lbs

Seated Ab Crunch
1x50@60lbs

Cardio
Slow pace
Duration 30 minutes
Speed 2.7
Incline 5.5
Miles 1.32
Calories burned 175

( my body my mind and my legs had been so fryed at this point it was a struggle just trying to make it to 30 minutes, I did what I could with cardio at the end, as I wanted to fall over at that point.

Sunday October 1 2023

I have bloods being pulled tomorrow on October 2 so we will see how I fair in the next few days when the results start rolling in. I had pre bloods done before cycle as well, be interesting to see what has changed with my markers.

Today was legs/caves/cardio/abs

Training fasted on leg day kicks the absolute shit out of me and I always want to puke by the end of my workout lol.

I was completely spent after today, I felt I made great strides and I felt good, I've gotten my knee strong enough that I can go to depth for squatting with back/front squat, small victory so I've been working on doing that lately with squatting.

I squatted last today so I could make it alot harder on myself forcing my mind to push my body past possible limitations.

I didn't push weights super high today for weight I focused on constant rep changes and a few set changes today.

I am starting to see improvements in my legs not where I need or want to be but I'm seeing them take shape more than before.

I've enjoyed this log so much and running para pharma just as much that I am already dreaming at night when I have down time what compounds I will try and utilize next for my second cycle and trying to get and idea and pre plan a bit so I have a plan when it is time to execute.

Para Pharma has really helped speed up thr process of growing and shaping my body i am leaps and bounds ahead of where I was with just trt, a little has truly gone a long way. I like to think having potent high quality gear from para pharma provided by Ugfreak.to has been the difference with my success so far.

It shows that heart, dedication, commitment and push to break all limitations along with proper diet and training has made all the difference as the para pharma is the icing on the cake to tie it all together.

Enjoy the update everyone!

Topps 💪

Legs

Hammer Strength Leg Press
5x12@540lbs

Lying Hamstring Curl
3x15@105lbs
1x10@120lbs
1x10@135lbs

Hip Abductor Machine
5x10@200lbs

Leg Extension Machine
3x10@150lbs

Smith Machine Back Squat
5x10@175lbs

Smith Machine Front Squat
3x10@175lbs

Caves

Seated Cave Press Machine
5x15@225lbs
2x30@185lbs

Abs
Torso Rotation Machine
1x50@120lbs
1x50@120lbs

Seated Ab Crunch
1x50@60lbs

Cardio
Slow pace
Duration 30 minutes
Speed 2.7
Incline 5.5
Miles 1.32
Calories burned 175

( my body my mind and my legs had been so fryed at this point it was a struggle just trying to make it to 30 minutes, I did what I could with cardio at the end, as I wanted to fall over at that point.
@Topps_Baseball88 waiting on your bloods lets see

Monday October 2 2023

Today Is Injection day I have to hold off until after my bloodwork is taken and I get back home.

I figured I would update and share some old photos of me when I got into the best shape of My life, at the time I never thought about competition. Fast forward years later and my new doors and possibilities that have opened up.

I would like to toss my hat in the ring and try competition in the men's physique category of body building that is my goal moving forward. I would like to compete by the end of next year or by the latest 2 years from now depending how my body looks and shapes up.

This will be a hard goal but I feel it will be an achievable one if I contiune the path I am currently on and my mindset stays strong. I feel I will probably run many more logs as I attempt to take this journey on, if I fail I fail and that fails on my shoulders, at the end of the day I need to try I need to say I infact did that, I mentality and physically had what it takes to just step out onto a stage and do something extremely uncomfortable for growth.

These photos are before things happened in my country and I got into really bad shape as far as a time line goes, which leads to current day and why I titled my original trt log " road to redemption"

Hopefully when I post these older photos out you guys can get and idea of how my natural genetics and body shape looks when I cut weight down to get shredded.

Lowest I ever weighed was 170lbs best shape imo was between 195-210lbs.

The majority of the almost 10 years I trained I used nothing but creatine at the very tail end when I felt I tapped out my genetics I ran two sarms stacks so I am upfront and clear on that.

I've never had or hired a coach for prep I did this on my own with countless hours and hours of learning and researching on my own. When I first started I was 245lbs sloppy not training, I slowly cut down into 170lbs over the years then focused on lean recomp to put on size during the last few years of my training where I reach 210lbs I did it a few lbs at a time would hold the weight for months about 5lbs at a time give or take then repeat the process, at the time cardio never stopped I hit it 4-5 days a week during that phase mostly Stair Stepper for and hour a day ontop of 2 hour weight workouts during that time.

Ive learned alot about my body over the years and with logging it has truly been a blessing sharing my entire journey with everyone and it has helped me do and become better along the way.

Just wanted to post something of value and something that is very meaningful to me with how hard i worked to look how i did and to transform back then, that is what im working on getting back to looking like for the long term hopefully. I wanted to post this into the log today and keep it rolling with updates.

enjoy the updates everyone!
Topps 💪

Attachments

• 20231002_154310.jpg
    20231002_154310.jpg
    368.9 KB · Views: 52
  • 20231002_155116.jpg
    20231002_155116.jpg
    525.7 KB · Views: 52
Monday October 2 2023

Injection went good 200mg primo 125mg test c into the right ventro glute Injection went smooth and easy as it has been known to be with Para Pharma gear.

Sad I'm about half way through the last bottles of test and primo, it has been a fun ride for my first cycle thus far.

I have a long way to go still and will need more low/moderate cycles in the future to get to the amateur body building arena/stage.

If I'm gonna try and make a run at a show and try to win one, I will do a longer style log documenting my entire journey and run to the stage as I enjoy logging, plus I think everyone would enjoy it as well.

Men's Physique is the division I've been eyeing up and think I would have the best possible shot in. I don't want to be a freak I don't want to be a mass monster, I want lean vascular and shredded.

Personally nothing I think I could look great between 195-220lbs nothing under nothing over at 5'11 for my height.

I hit legs very hard but I feel genetics wise my legs just don't stand out and get big they just get more defined and stronger, with that said wearing board shorts and not having legs judged I feel would be my best opportunity at being competitive as and amateur trying to win a show, which I hope to accomplish in the next 2 years hopefully in 1-2 years I can be show ready or good enough to compete.

regardless i still train legs hard and will always train legs no matter what and try to work on all genetic weak points, i dont skip bodyparts just not my style.
Topps 💪

Attachments

• 20231002_200204.jpg
    20231002_200204.jpg
    693.2 KB · Views: 45
This comprehensive pannel was done by my dietitian, I think overall comparison of my old labs and my new labs, I think they look pretty damn good mins a few things but a positive note those few things aren't terribly out of range high or low.

Creatinine is the worst one as far as the pannel goes, not sure why. July 3rd the number was 1.15 October 2 the number is 1.37 for a comparison.

Sodium
Normal range: 135 - 145 mmol/L

Potassium
Normal range: 3.4-5.1 mmol/L

Chloride
Normal range:97 - 110 mmol/L

Carbon Dioxide
Normal range: 21 - 32 mmol/L

Anion Gap
Normal range:7- 19 mmol/L

Glucose
Normal range: 70 -99 mg/dL

BUN
Normal range:6-20 mg/dL

Creatinine
High
Normal range: 0.67-1.17 mg/dL

Glomerular Filtration Rate

Normal range: above >=60
BUN/Cr
Normal range: 7-25

Calcium
Normal range: 8.4- 10.2 mg/dL

Bilirubin, Total
Normal range: 0.2 - 1.0 mg/dL

GOT/AST
High
Normal range: below <=37 Units/L

GPT/ALT
Normal range: below <64 Units/L

Alkaline Phosphatase
Low
Normal range: 45 - 117 Units/L

Albumin
3.4 Low
Normal range: 3.6 - 5.1 g/dL

Protein, Total
Normal range: 6.4- 8.2 g/dL

Globulin
Normal range: 2.0-4.0 g/dL

A/G Ratio
0.9 Low
Normal range: 1.0-2.4

Last edited:
This comprehensive pannel was done by my dietitian, I think overall comparison of my old labs and my new labs, I think they look pretty damn good mins a few things but a positive note those few things aren't terribly out of range high or low.

Creatinine is the worst one as far as the pannel goes, not sure why. July 3rd the number was 1.15 October 2 the number is 1.37 for a comparison.

Sodium
Normal range: 135 - 145 mmol/L

Potassium
Normal range: 3.4-5.1 mmol/L

Chloride
Normal range:97 - 110 mmol/L

Carbon Dioxide
Normal range: 21 - 32 mmol/L

Anion Gap
Normal range:7- 19 mmol/L

Glucose
Normal range: 70 -99 mg/dL

BUN
Normal range:6-20 mg/dL

Creatinine
High
Normal range: 0.67-1.17 mg/dL

Glomerular Filtration Rate

Normal range: above >=60
BUN/Cr
Normal range: 7-25

Calcium
Normal range: 8.4- 10.2 mg/dL

Bilirubin, Total
Normal range: 0.2 - 1.0 mg/dL

GOT/AST
High
Normal range: below <=37 Units/L

GPT/ALT
Normal range: below <64 Units/L

Alkaline Phosphatase
Low
Normal range: 45 - 117 Units/L

Albumin
3.4 Low
Normal range: 3.6 - 5.1 g/dL

Protein, Total
Normal range: 6.4- 8.2 g/dL

Globulin
Normal range: 2.0-4.0 g/dL

A/G Ratio
0.9 Low
Normal range: 1.0-2.4
@Topps_Baseball88 creatinine is fine bro dont worry about it, you're on cycle so will be a bit off right

AST is a bit high, how much n2guard you taking now?

Top Bottom