Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log UGFreak ParaPharma Log - Testosterone Cypionate and Primobolan

Very impressed. I am kind of shocked at how your results have been so far.
The para pharma gear has been the icing on the cake I have everything dialed in correctly, the para is just boosting the rate of results no doubt about it.

bros you are 6months to a year away from going on stage at this rate
Maybe one day, I won't rule anything out at this point. I feel if I continue with pushing and stay dialed in I might one day be able to do a show, you never know.

Thursday September 21 2023

Overall today was very successful inside the gym felt strong and on point I hit biceps and triceps today.

Seems from what everyone has noticed with feed back on my log shoulders and arms have grown at a fast rate from beginning of cycle till now.

I try to hit everything equally as hard upper and lower body, my entire life I've always had the issue of my upper body growing quickly and my lower body lagging behind for some reason.

I don't know if it is just genetics or if I am doing something wrong, they aren't sticks but they don't grow big they just seem to grow stronger.

I've also noticed when I do cardio hard my legs get more defined but not bigger or wider just more cut up over time.

That issue alone if I tried my hand at competition on stage I would do the shows that I could wear the swim shorts for, I might have a better shot at being competitive that way. The more some bring up stepping on stage it makes me think what if, could I actually do that and place in and amateur show and do well i am unsure and who knows, might just have to get over my fear and if I can get into contest shape bite the bullet and enter a show.

I am no where near close to being ready I'd need atleast 6 months up into a year if I was gonna do that.

I also think with my passion drive and dedication and being self taught with my hobby in body building could I actually do more with this than just a hobby, it's been in my thoughts alot. I would be late to the party though being 35 years old already.

It is amazing looking back at old photos and current photos and seeing the drastic differences in my body it feels night and day.

Maybe one day if I can get enough support and traction from the community I might workup the courage to compete at the amateur level on stage as nervous as it would make me I would try and compete because to force growth u have to be put into uncomfortable situations and at times be humbled just imo anyway. I feel even if I sucked and didn't place the experience I gained might make me a better body builder and person by going through something like that mentally and physically.

I just dont know if i have good enough genetics to compete i truly dont think i do but maybe i am wrong on that one.

In my mind I still have a very long way to go in this journey and more cycles to be run to get where I need to be along with staying dialed in with diet and all aspects Of my life in and out of the gym.

no negative sides to report everything is going along great and Para Pharma & UGFreak have been absolutely amazing to me and supporting me the entire way, it is a damn good feeling putting in the work and having UGF be so awesome week after week and get excited seeing me make progress. One of the many reasons i am motivated to stay hungry and push along. The massive support from our awesome vets and members in our community for me logging has been beyond beneficial for me and I have developed a strong passion for logging it keeps me grounded and I always look forward to the next workout and progression so I can post it for all of you and myself. Logging has been gaming changing for me.

Enjoy the update everyone!

Topps 💪

Training

Bicep/Tricep/Cardio

Cable Curls
50lbs@3x10

Standing Bicep Curl
20lbs@3x10

Hammer Curl
25lbs@1x10
35lbs@2x10

25lb plate Curls
2x10

Scoop Curl
20lbs@3x10

Side Curls
25lbs@3x10

Triceps

Tricep Push Down Machine
250lbs@3x15

Tricep Extension Machine
200lbs@3x15

Tricep close Grip Bench
115lbs@1x15
125lbs@1x15
145lbs@1x12
175lbs@1x8

Barbell Skull Crusher
30lbs@1x15
50lbs@2x15

Rope Push Down
50lbs@2x10
57lbs@1x10

Tricep Cable Push Down
70lbs@1x10
85lbs@1x10
100lbs@1x10

Cardio
Duration 30 minutes
Incline 7.5
Speed 3.1
Miles 1.55
Calories burned 210

Calories consumed today after deduction of the 200 calories burned from Cardio will be 2089 100g fat 255g protein. upped carbs today from 70 into 110 a 40g increase to help aid in recovery as I'm feeling it on that front alot lately after today carbs go back down into 50g-70g a day did one small bump for the week nothing out of control.

Last edited:
Thursday September 21 2023

Overall today was very successful inside the gym felt strong and on point I hit biceps and triceps today.

Seems from what everyone has noticed with feed back on my log shoulders and arms have grown at a fast rate from beginning of cycle till now.

I try to hit everything equally as hard upper and lower body, my entire life I've always had the issue of my upper body growing quickly and my lower body lagging behind for some reason.

I don't know if it is just genetics or if I am doing something wrong, they aren't sticks but they don't grow big they just seem to grow stronger.

I've also noticed when I do cardio hard my legs get more defined but not bigger or wider just more cut up over time.

That issue alone if I tried my hand at competition on stage I would do the shows that I could wear the swim shorts for, I might have a better shot at being competitive that way. The more some bring up stepping on stage it makes me think what if, could I actually do that and place in and amateur show and do well i am unsure and who knows, might just have to get over my fear and if I can get into contest shape bite the bullet and enter a show.

I am no where near close to being ready I'd need atleast 6 months up into a year if I was gonna do that.

I also think with my passion drive and dedication and being self taught with my hobby in body building could I actually do more with this than just a hobby, it's been in my thoughts alot. I would be late to the party though being 35 years old already.

It is amazing looking back at old photos and current photos and seeing the drastic differences in my body it feels night and day.

Maybe one day if I can get enough support and traction from the community I might workup the courage to compete at the amateur level on stage as nervous as it would make me I would try and compete because to force growth u have to be put into uncomfortable situations and at times be humbled just imo anyway. I feel even if I sucked and didn't place the experience I gained might make me a better body builder and person by going through something like that mentally and physically.

I just dont know if i have good enough genetics to compete i truly dont think i do but maybe i am wrong on that one.

In my mind I still have a very long way to go in this journey and more cycles to be run to get where I need to be along with staying dialed in with diet and all aspects Of my life in and out of the gym.

no negative sides to report everything is going along great and Para Pharma & UGFreak have been absolutely amazing to me and supporting me the entire way, it is a damn good feeling putting in the work and having UGF be so awesome week after week and get excited seeing me make progress. One of the many reasons i am motivated to stay hungry and push along. The massive support from our awesome vets and members in our community for me logging has been beyond beneficial for me and I have developed a strong passion for logging it keeps me grounded and I always look forward to the next workout and progression so I can post it for all of you and myself. Logging has been gaming changing for me.

Enjoy the update everyone!

Topps 💪

Training

Bicep/Tricep/Cardio

Cable Curls
50lbs@3x10

Standing Bicep Curl
20lbs@3x10

Hammer Curl
25lbs@1x10
35lbs@2x10

25lb plate Curls
2x10

Scoop Curl
20lbs@3x10

Side Curls
25lbs@3x10

Triceps

Tricep Push Down Machine
250lbs@3x15

Tricep Extension Machine
200lbs@3x15

Tricep close Grip Bench
115lbs@1x15
125lbs@1x15
145lbs@1x12
175lbs@1x8

Barbell Skull Crusher
30lbs@1x15
50lbs@2x15

Rope Push Down
50lbs@2x10
57lbs@1x10

Tricep Cable Push Down
70lbs@1x10
85lbs@1x10
100lbs@1x10

Cardio
Duration 30 minutes
Incline 7.5
Speed 3.1
Miles 1.55
Calories burned 210

Calories consumed today after deduction of the 200 calories burned from Cardio will be 2089 100g fat 255g protein. upped carbs today from 70 into 110 a 40g increase to help aid in recovery as I'm feeling it on that front alot lately after today carbs go back down into 50g-70g a day did one small bump for the week nothing out of control.
@Topps_Baseball88 best log on EF no question you're a beast

That was a fantastic arm workout. I think a lot of people will definitely be using it.
thats the beauty of para pharma gear, it pushes you hard

Top Bottom