Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log UGFreak ParaPharma Log - Testosterone Cypionate and Primobolan

Wednesday September 20 2023

I will Start this out about diet because I've been reading my log and Mobsters and a good amount keep asking about it.

2lbs lean ground beef a day 1lb lean Ground tukery a day 4 cups of veggies or if I feel something different for carbs two packets of oatmeal

I eat this way every single day no exceptions other than a cheat meal once a week that falls in my macros so I don't go out of control.

It breaks down into 255g protein 100g fat 50-70 carbs depending on how I mix the veggies and how many i eat portions wise.

It always breaks down into 2186 calories a day, I don't post diet alot because I don't ever change it as my goals aline with the diet I put in place.

Also update on the 200mg shot of primo on Monday, I was nervous but a few days later it just feels like a mild bruise a little annoying I know it is present but overall peace of cake doesn't hinder me stop me or prevent gym movements or day-to-day walking around laying down etc.

Para pharma does one excellent job with limitations on pip with the 100mg/ml primo buttery smooth I handled the 2.4ml of oil no issue mixed into the same syringe. Now that I feel confident with that it will help me with future cycles and multiple compounds injected and bring comfortable.

Mood good sense of well being good overall no negative sides I can report on so far so good this deep into the cycle, para pharma is just quality simple as that.

I will attach some gym photos down below as well I typically don't take any during my workout but I decided what the heck I will take some today.

Enjoy the update everyone!

Topps 💪

Delts/Traps/Shoulders

Side DB Lateral Raise standing
20lbs@1x15
25lbs@1x10
30lbs@1x10
35lbs@1x10

Seated DB Side Lateral Raises
20lbs@5x10

Seated DB Front Raises

20lbs@1x15
25lbs@1x10
30lbs@1x10
35lbs@1x10

Seated Machine Rear Delt Flys
140lbs@1x10
145lbs@1x10
150lbs@1x10
155lbs@1x10
160lbs@1x10
165lbs@1x10

Seated DB Shoulder Press
60lbs@3x10

Barbell Front Shrugs
225lbs@1x15
275lbs@1x10
315lbs@3x10

Cardio
Duration 32minutes
Incline 5.5
Speed 3.1
Miles 1.60
Calories burned 203
@Topps_Baseball88 looking much bigger there in the sitting pic

@Topps_Baseball88 looking much bigger there in the sitting pic
Yeah I can't tell day 2 day so I try and post pics to get and accurate judgment from the outside to see if noticeable changes can be seen. I appreciate that even though I'm not trying to get bigger and I'm eating daily in a deficit plus alot of cardio.

Your biceps are huge. My goodness. You are a beast.glad the para pharma gear has been good to you!

Top Bottom