Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log UGFreak ParaPharma Log - Testosterone Cypionate and Primobolan

Wednesday September 6 2023

Injection took place on Monday went super smooth no issues for me on that aspect. No adverse sides for me either so that Is also all g2g.

I am thinking it is finally time I bump the doses of both compounds or at the very least primo. My body has completely recovered from being sick and I am back at the gym with vengeance full swing.

I thought about doing this 1 of 3 ways

1. This option test gets a minor bump into the 250mg range rest of my cycle as well as primo getting a bump from 200mg a week into 400mg a week for the remainder of the cycle.

2. This option test gets a bump upwards slightly into 225mg a week primo gets a bump of 100mg a week bringing primo at 300mg a week total for remainder of the cycle.

3. This option test stays at 200mg a week while primo gets bumped into 300mg a week or stays at 200mg a week for remainder of the cycle.

I am almost at the end of my first testosterone vial and almost done with my second primo vial. I have 1 full bottle of test left and 2 full bottles of primo left for my current cycle.

My only concern is bumping up this late will the compounds even have time for proper adjustment and saturation so they work efficiently at the increased dose, I am unclear if I will have enough time or not.

I just feel I'm leaving things on the table by not bumping the primo as clearly I can handle the 400mg of compounds a week no issues the entire cycle.

Decided on high volume moderate weights today and I felt great definitely increased strength based on weights and reps preformed with those weights.

onto the training for today.

Enjoy the update everyone!

Topps 💪

Shoulders/delts/Traps/Cardio

Seated DB Shoulder Press
35lbs@1x15
40lbs@1x15
45lbs@1x15
50lbs@1x15
55lbs@1x15

Smith Machine Barbell Shrugs
175lbs@1x15
195lbs@1x15
210lbs@3x15

Seated Front Delt Raises
20lbs@5x15

Seated Side Lateral Raises
20lbs@8x15

Rear Delt Machine Flys ( single arm )
105lbs@5x15

through the legs Cable Front Raises

30lbs@3x10

Cardio
Steady
Speed 2.8mph
Duration 50 minutes
Miles 2.32
Incline 5.5
Calories burned 315

Wednesday September 6 2023

Injection took place on Monday went super smooth no issues for me on that aspect. No adverse sides for me either so that Is also all g2g.

I am thinking it is finally time I bump the doses of both compounds or at the very least primo. My body has completely recovered from being sick and I am back at the gym with vengeance full swing.

I thought about doing this 1 of 3 ways

1. This option test gets a minor bump into the 250mg range rest of my cycle as well as primo getting a bump from 200mg a week into 400mg a week for the remainder of the cycle.

2. This option test gets a bump upwards slightly into 225mg a week primo gets a bump of 100mg a week bringing primo at 300mg a week total for remainder of the cycle.

3. This option test stays at 200mg a week while primo gets bumped into 300mg a week or stays at 200mg a week for remainder of the cycle.

I am almost at the end of my first testosterone vial and almost done with my second primo vial. I have 1 full bottle of test left and 2 full bottles of primo left for my current cycle.

My only concern is bumping up this late will the compounds even have time for proper adjustment and saturation so they work efficiently at the increased dose, I am unclear if I will have enough time or not.

I just feel I'm leaving things on the table by not bumping the primo as clearly I can handle the 400mg of compounds a week no issues the entire cycle.

Decided on high volume moderate weights today and I felt great definitely increased strength based on weights and reps preformed with those weights.

onto the training for today.

Enjoy the update everyone!

Topps 💪

Shoulders/delts/Traps/Cardio

Seated DB Shoulder Press
35lbs@1x15
40lbs@1x15
45lbs@1x15
50lbs@1x15
55lbs@1x15

Smith Machine Barbell Shrugs
175lbs@1x15
195lbs@1x15
210lbs@3x15

Seated Front Delt Raises
20lbs@5x15

Seated Side Lateral Raises
20lbs@8x15

Rear Delt Machine Flys ( single arm )
105lbs@5x15

through the legs Cable Front Raises

30lbs@3x10

Cardio
Steady
Speed 2.8mph
Duration 50 minutes
Miles 2.32
Incline 5.5
Calories burned 315
@Topps_Baseball88 from your list I would pick option 3, testosterone stays 200mgs and up the primobolan to 300mgs start there. Remember next cycle you can go big, you're just getting into it now.

@Topps_Baseball88 from your list I would pick option 3, testosterone stays 200mgs and up the primobolan to 300mgs start there. Remember next cycle you can go big, you're just getting into it now.
That is a very valid point, I just feel I tolerate and handle primo very well so far so why not make the most of it while I have the opportunity.

Top Bottom