Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log UGFreak ParaPharma Log - Testosterone Cypionate and Primobolan

Sometimes it doesn't feel like it because I see myself daily so it is nice when I post photos peoole give me the truth if they notice something good or bad. I always appreciate it.
@Topps_Baseball88 of course you see yourself daily but it's clear you're making improvements bro

Friday September 8 2023

today is injection day and I kept it at 200/200 for the week. Today also marks 7 weeks & 4 days into my 12 week cycle.

I figured today I pop up the last bottle of test for my cycle and a new bottle of primo for the cycle, so I thought let's post up a beautiful gear shot for everyone.

I just always like showing up the professional labels and quality of the bottles just something about this color combo makes me smile everytime i look at it or hold the bottles. I couldn't be happier with para pharma and the ease of use and top notch products. I am definitely excited for future cycles running para pharma shuch a smooth experience.

Injection went into the right side delt today and it was a breeze, I didn't have as much time in the gym today. I adapted and made it work.

Amazing what you can accomplish in a time crunch.

My other thoughts lately, the longer my cycle goes on the longer I keep thinking about competing as a amateur, then I think I'm 35 years old I am way past prime for competing, I guess I keep thinking what if I gave it a shot. Winning or failing isn't the objectives it is more so the challenge of can I do it.

Then I think hiring a quality coach for that would cost alot of money, the dedication and time isn't a problem for anyone who follows my log knows I stay committed and constantly find ways so I get it done.

I am not really speedo kind of guy so I would prefer wearing the board shorts if I ever tried my hand at competition at the amateur level. I lay down at night thinking about this alot of nights. Body Building has always been my true love and passion and holds a specialized place in my heart, it is why I train the ways I do and stay working as hard as I can each day.

I know I would get backing and support from our community if I gave it my best shot, but I think am I even gold enough do I have tje genetics it takes, I really don't know I just don't.

I always felt I could do and achieve much more with my passion I just never tried.

I had from 12:50-1:50 today for training and cardio.

Enjoy the update everyone!

Topps 💪

Training: Chest/Cardio

Incline DB Press
45lbs@1x15
50lbs@1x15
55lbs@1x15

Chest Fly Machine
160lbs@1x15
165lbs@1x15
170lbs@1x15

Dips Bodyweight
217lbs@3x10

Cable Flys ( 3 different variations)

30lbs@3x10
30lbs@3x10
30lbs@3x10

DB Chest Isolation Movement
20lbs@3x10

Cardio
Duration 30 minutes
Uphill
Incline 5.5
Speed 3.3mph
Miles 1.64
calories burned 215

Saturday September 9 2023

I must start this out by saying para pharma gear is damn potent even at just a total of 400mg a week my strength has exploded in the 7 weeks since starting my cycle. The reason I love compounds and experimenting is the fact that all of us are different and will be effected different when utilizing them. I know alot of people say primo you don't get strong on it, well my PRs are continuing week after week as the compounds are in at full strength.

I have run 200mg of pharma grade test solo before for trt and my strength and endurance never reached the levels they are at now at the time I weighed 245lbs and should have been stronger, but I can tell you weighing much less at 217lbs currently and on a cut I am actually stronger than ever and I feel that has everything to do with the para pharma primo combined with the para pharma test, it must be something about this combo of test and primo that is working in synergy together creating the perfect storm for strength increases week after week.

I feel absolutely on point for the majority of all my workouts and the heavier weight is getting easier at lifting that my warm up weighs are much heavier for certain lifts than when I started this journey 7 weeks ago.

I am blown away by the para pharma difference and the amount of work and progress I've attained over the course of my cycle. I feel optimistic about future cycles and rums with para pharma & UGFreak, having UGF and para pharma in my corner has been a game changing experience. I've never felt this different in the gym before it is night and day the performance advantage my body and my mind has gained over 7 weeks.

I can't wait for the untapped potential I can hit and unlock going forward when I experiment with more cycle combinations from UGF and para.

My old PR with smith machine bent over barbell row was 275lbs for 8 today I pulled 275lbs for 10 and I said fuck it I need to know what I can do... so I loaded 315 onto the bar and I got 1x5 & 1x3 I was so fucking pumped I hit over 300lbs om rows today! Only draw back is it was on the smith machine which is all I have at my gym so maybe I shouldn't be super excited because it wasn't a free bar and it is different. I will be excited nonetheless because I still pulled 315lbs for a total of 8 reps if you combined both sets and reps.

Also I found this killer oatmeal that fits my diet so I use it as a meal after training so I can replenish fuel and carbs into the body.

100 calories a packet 18g Carbs 1g sugar 12g fiber. It is seriously awesome so I ate 2 packets for a after gym meal.

Overall 7 weeks in I am very pleased and humbled by the experience on cycle so far and I am very thankful for the opportunity with advancing my knowledge and my training first hand as that is the best kind of experience. I feel this has been very successful thus far.

Those are the thoughts for the day today.

Training: Back/Cardio

Smith Machine Barbell Bentover Rows
1135lbs@1x15
175lbs@1x15
215lbs@1x12
255lbs@1x10
275lbs@1x10
315lbs@1x5 ( New PR)
315lbs@1x3

Seated Cable Low Row
220lbs@4x10 ( New PR for reps and sets with 220lbs )

Cable Lat Pull Down
200lbs@1x5
180lbs@1x10
160lbs@1x10
140lbs@1x10

Cable Rows from the floor ( wide grip )
105lbs@3x12

Cable Rows from the floor ( close grip)
105lbs@3x12

One Arm Cable Pull Down
30lbs@2x15
25lbs@2x10

Dead weight Pull ups from the floor using dip bar handles for rear delt work
217lbs@5x10

Cardio
Uphill
Incline 7.7
speed 3.0
Duration 30 minutes
miles walked 1.42
calories burned 215

Enjoy the update everyone!

Topps 💪

Just felt like sharing these photos because my clothes are starting to fit much nicer and I am actually growing at a good pace this short used to alot more lose on me, it's now tighter in the shoulders chest and arms. I also can comfortably fit and wear 34s for jeans at my heaviest earlier this year I was at a size 40. I am very proud of this update and wanted to share the good news with all of you.

also had a customer compliment me tonight saying i look huge he asked me what i am doing differently, i just smioed and politely said i cut carbs way low upped mg cardio and upped my protein, i felt terrible lying about it but i cant just come out and say oh yeah nothing major just anabolic steroids lmao 😂

hopefully everyone notices the changes I Hage taking these photos tonight.
1000002226.jpg
1000002225.jpg
1000002224.jpg

Top Bottom