Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log UGFreak ParaPharma Log - Testosterone Cypionate and Primobolan

Wednesday September 6 2023

Injection took place on Monday went super smooth no issues for me on that aspect. No adverse sides for me either so that Is also all g2g.

I am thinking it is finally time I bump the doses of both compounds or at the very least primo. My body has completely recovered from being sick and I am back at the gym with vengeance full swing.

I thought about doing this 1 of 3 ways

1. This option test gets a minor bump into the 250mg range rest of my cycle as well as primo getting a bump from 200mg a week into 400mg a week for the remainder of the cycle.

2. This option test gets a bump upwards slightly into 225mg a week primo gets a bump of 100mg a week bringing primo at 300mg a week total for remainder of the cycle.

3. This option test stays at 200mg a week while primo gets bumped into 300mg a week or stays at 200mg a week for remainder of the cycle.

I am almost at the end of my first testosterone vial and almost done with my second primo vial. I have 1 full bottle of test left and 2 full bottles of primo left for my current cycle.

My only concern is bumping up this late will the compounds even have time for proper adjustment and saturation so they work efficiently at the increased dose, I am unclear if I will have enough time or not.

I just feel I'm leaving things on the table by not bumping the primo as clearly I can handle the 400mg of compounds a week no issues the entire cycle.

Decided on high volume moderate weights today and I felt great definitely increased strength based on weights and reps preformed with those weights.

onto the training for today.

Enjoy the update everyone!

Topps 💪

Shoulders/delts/Traps/Cardio

Seated DB Shoulder Press
35lbs@1x15
40lbs@1x15
45lbs@1x15
50lbs@1x15
55lbs@1x15

Smith Machine Barbell Shrugs
175lbs@1x15
195lbs@1x15
210lbs@3x15

Seated Front Delt Raises
20lbs@5x15

Seated Side Lateral Raises
20lbs@8x15

Rear Delt Machine Flys ( single arm )
105lbs@5x15

through the legs Cable Front Raises

30lbs@3x10

Cardio
Steady
Speed 2.8mph
Duration 50 minutes
Miles 2.32
Incline 5.5
Calories burned 315
much respect on this log. para pharma gear is helping you kill it!

much respect on this log. para pharma gear is helping you kill it!
That is definitely the truth and real deal about it. I know from a trt perspective and that log, compared with my cycle log it's not even close. Para pharma gear has increased my training capacity by a large margin as well as my strength + endurance. I always call it the para pharma difference.

Wednesday September 6 2023

Injection took place on Monday went super smooth no issues for me on that aspect. No adverse sides for me either so that Is also all g2g.

I am thinking it is finally time I bump the doses of both compounds or at the very least primo. My body has completely recovered from being sick and I am back at the gym with vengeance full swing.

I thought about doing this 1 of 3 ways

1. This option test gets a minor bump into the 250mg range rest of my cycle as well as primo getting a bump from 200mg a week into 400mg a week for the remainder of the cycle.

2. This option test gets a bump upwards slightly into 225mg a week primo gets a bump of 100mg a week bringing primo at 300mg a week total for remainder of the cycle.

3. This option test stays at 200mg a week while primo gets bumped into 300mg a week or stays at 200mg a week for remainder of the cycle.

I am almost at the end of my first testosterone vial and almost done with my second primo vial. I have 1 full bottle of test left and 2 full bottles of primo left for my current cycle.

My only concern is bumping up this late will the compounds even have time for proper adjustment and saturation so they work efficiently at the increased dose, I am unclear if I will have enough time or not.

I just feel I'm leaving things on the table by not bumping the primo as clearly I can handle the 400mg of compounds a week no issues the entire cycle.

Decided on high volume moderate weights today and I felt great definitely increased strength based on weights and reps preformed with those weights.

onto the training for today.

Enjoy the update everyone!

Topps 💪

Shoulders/delts/Traps/Cardio

Seated DB Shoulder Press
35lbs@1x15
40lbs@1x15
45lbs@1x15
50lbs@1x15
55lbs@1x15

Smith Machine Barbell Shrugs
175lbs@1x15
195lbs@1x15
210lbs@3x15

Seated Front Delt Raises
20lbs@5x15

Seated Side Lateral Raises
20lbs@8x15

Rear Delt Machine Flys ( single arm )
105lbs@5x15

through the legs Cable Front Raises

30lbs@3x10

Cardio
Steady
Speed 2.8mph
Duration 50 minutes
Miles 2.32
Incline 5.5
Calories burned 315
nice work bro I like it

Thursday September 7 2023

Woke up pretty tired today so I had my black coffee right away and hit the road onto the gym for a nice Bicep/Tricep workout. I felt so on point in the gym and everything was hitting so good I skipped the cardio for today and focused on the weights. I do cardio x4 a week and did 50 minutes yesterday so friday/saturday/sunday will be the rest of my cardio for this week.

I felt very strong today and my reps and weights reflect that especially with my tricep work and my pushing abilities have gotten much stronger from when I first started the cycle till this current point.

I never cared about how strong I can get, but man I must say after being on cycle and seeing the vast differences and improvements week 2 week, it is fucking addictive when it comes to testing my lifts and limitations, the confidence factor alone makes my training feel so much better and different in all good ways and seeing how easy I put certain lifts and weights up is incredibly satisfying.

I have also noticed my vascularity is coming on strong when I have a pump I am noticing veins in areas that before when I was lean at my peak never popped, made me happy seeing that I also will say im seeing veins in parts of my arms I never knew I had before pretty neat.

After seeing the replies with the question I asked about upping the primo, I am still torn some and thinking do I bite the bullet and do 300mg and experience the difference? Or do I play it safe and smart and next cycle I do, I go for the higher mg amounts with my compounds obviously within reason nothing crazy high but higher than I went the first time around.

i will be honest my next cycle i plan on running 2 compounds along side of a test base. I wont know what works best for me and what i like and can handle if i dont try different methods and compounds slowly over time.

Injection day is tomorrow so I need to decide quickly what I am gonna do!

those are the thoughts for the day.

enjoy the update everyone!

Topps 💪

Biceps

Standing DB Bicep Curl
20lbs@2x15
25lbs@1x10
30lbs@2x10

Standing DB Side Curl
20lbs@2x15
25lbs@1x10
30lbs@2x10

Standing DB Hammer Curl
20lbs@1x20
25lbs@1x10
30lbs@2x10

Standing Barbell Curl
40lbs@2x15
50lbs@3x10

Preacher Curl Machine ( new Pr 135lbs)
135lbs@1x15
120lbs@2x12
100lbs@1x10

Seated One Arm Machine Curl
105lbs@1x15
100lbs@3x10

Triceps

Tricep Cable Rope Push Down ( new Pr 52lbs)

35lbs@1x20
42lbs@1x15
52lbs@1x10

Tricep Cable Push Down
50lbs@1x20
85lbs@1x10
95lbs@1x10
110lbs@4x10 ( new PR on weight/reps

Tricep Push Down Wide Grip
50lbs@1x20
85lbs@1x10
95lbs@1x10
110lbs@1x10

Tricep Push Down Machine
250lbs@1x20
260lbs@2x10
270lbs@2x10( new pr and max on this machine)

Last edited:
I will try getting better more overall photos later this week sometime. My biceps are starting to take shape again which makes me happy, long way still but it'd a good start.
1000002160.jpg

I love when you have an amazing session at the gym. Just sets everything up for the day! You have that nice short genetic bicep too. Love it man. Makes it easier to get that peak!
Definitely brother today I felt so good and in the gym I was like cardio can be done tomorrow I'm just enjoying the moment in time when everything was perfect today, you definitely are right about the setting up for a good day as it's been one 😎

I got lucky with the bicep genetics I also joke all my good genetics went into my upper half and not my caves 😂

Thursday September 7 2023

Woke up pretty tired today so I had my black coffee right away and hit the road onto the gym for a nice Bicep/Tricep workout. I felt so on point in the gym and everything was hitting so good I skipped the cardio for today and focused on the weights. I do cardio x4 a week and did 50 minutes yesterday so friday/saturday/sunday will be the rest of my cardio for this week.

I felt very strong today and my reps and weights reflect that especially with my tricep work and my pushing abilities have gotten much stronger from when I first started the cycle till this current point.

I never cared about how strong I can get, but man I must say after being on cycle and seeing the vast differences and improvements week 2 week, it is fucking addictive when it comes to testing my lifts and limitations, the confidence factor alone makes my training feel so much better and different in all good ways and seeing how easy I put certain lifts and weights up is incredibly satisfying.

I have also noticed my vascularity is coming on strong when I have a pump I am noticing veins in areas that before when I was lean at my peak never popped, made me happy seeing that I also will say im seeing veins in parts of my arms I never knew I had before pretty neat.

After seeing the replies with the question I asked about upping the primo, I am still torn some and thinking do I bite the bullet and do 300mg and experience the difference? Or do I play it safe and smart and next cycle I do, I go for the higher mg amounts with my compounds obviously within reason nothing crazy high but higher than I went the first time around.

i will be honest my next cycle i plan on running 2 compounds along side of a test base. I wont know what works best for me and what i like and can handle if i dont try different methods and compounds slowly over time.

Injection day is tomorrow so I need to decide quickly what I am gonna do!

those are the thoughts for the day.

enjoy the update everyone!

Topps 💪

Biceps

Standing DB Bicep Curl
20lbs@2x15
25lbs@1x10
30lbs@2x10

Standing DB Side Curl
20lbs@2x15
25lbs@1x10
30lbs@2x10

Standing DB Hammer Curl
20lbs@1x20
25lbs@1x10
30lbs@2x10

Standing Barbell Curl
40lbs@2x15
50lbs@3x10

Preacher Curl Machine ( new Pr 135lbs)
135lbs@1x15
120lbs@2x12
100lbs@1x10

Seated One Arm Machine Curl
105lbs@1x15
100lbs@3x10

Triceps

Tricep Cable Rope Push Down ( new Pr 52lbs)

35lbs@1x20
42lbs@1x15
52lbs@1x10

Tricep Cable Push Down
50lbs@1x20
85lbs@1x10
95lbs@1x10
110lbs@4x10 ( new PR on weight/reps

Tricep Push Down Wide Grip
50lbs@1x20
85lbs@1x10
95lbs@1x10
110lbs@1x10

Tricep Push Down Machine
250lbs@1x20
260lbs@2x10
270lbs@2x10( new pr and max on this machine)
@Topps_Baseball88 training is paying off

Top Bottom