Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log UGFreak ParaPharma Log - Testosterone Cypionate and Primobolan

@Topps_Baseball88 after antibiotics make sure you take a lot of probiotics normal and spore based probiotics and buy yeast cleanse supplements too
Been taking the normal and spore based day 1 when I started the doxycycline and still take them everyday brother. I am unclear what a yeast cleansing supplement is any certain brand ?

it doesn't help being at the gym too and being exposed to all those germs

it doesn't help being at the gym too and being exposed to all those germs
Yeah definitely doesn't and I try to be mindful of that but you just never know who is sick and what germs are around you unfortunately.

Wednesday August 30 2023

Alright everyone in a little while here I will attempt my first day back at the gym and cardio, it will be a struggle to deload and take it easy as I just want to hit it hard.

I did a 10 day regiment of doxycycline and it helped alot, I still have this stupid sickness lingering around in somewhat, im still coughing some off and on throughout the day nose is still somewhat stuffed up and I'm still spitting some stuff up off and on throughout the day, it's much better than i was 14 days ago, but nonetheless this shit is still hanging around in small ways and it really is pissing me off because I have zero time I can waste right now. I got to get this done so I can have great before and after photos and show my work paid off for thr 12 weeks and beyond.

I don't even know what I want to train today I feel like I'm going to he lost when I step into the gym and my grove is going to be all sorts of fucked up, if I stop training for longer than a week it always happens with me and takes me time to get that on feeling again.

I'm still somewhat tired so we will see how it goes today I hope it goes good for myself and the log.

Just having some black coffee before I head into the gym and Taking my daily supplements, meals are all ready to go for the entire day, I will take out mote food to prep later tonight for tomorrow got to stay ontop of that.

I will update again later when training is completed.

Topps 💪
glad you feeling btr

Top Bottom