Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log UGFreak ParaPharma Log - Testosterone Cypionate and Primobolan

dont add more steroids until you 2 weeks post infection
I just got over it about 48 hours ago, I really hope I can increase into the 400mg mark after these two weeks because I don't have much time left on cycle sadly.

@Topps_Baseball88 i dont think adding cardarine is necessary, adding more is not always best, stay on what's working for you right now. But if you do want to add the Gw go with VERY LOW dose 5mgs only on training days to feel how it works for you.
I've run GW twice in the past at 20mg a day and I had fantastic fat loss results. I was thinking the S4S sale is prime right now and I could utilize it at some point, but if you think I should just stick with test and primo ad my best option I can do that. My main focus is getting healthy after being sick and upping my dose because I'm pressed for time here with this cycle then I have to take time off so I feel kind of stuck here in my head.

GW is not necessary i would focus on deloading the first week then get back into it head strong

Why are you planning on bumping?
I wanted to get more of the benefits from the primo and my goal was hit it as hard as i can with the remaining weeks I have left and try to dive deep into my cut while on cycle. I know primo can help hold onto muscle while in a cut I wanted to get as much of that benefit as possible while I cut carbs super low. The reason behind the small bump for the test was ro try and hold onto as much strength as possible as I lose more weight.

Top Bottom