Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log UGFreak ParaPharma Log - Testosterone Cypionate and Primobolan

Tuesday August 29 2023

Meal prepping just got done and packed into containers, while the food and meals won't be glamorous by any stretch of the imagination, the results of eating basic and clean and controlling every aspect of the diet will be easy and simple.

A little salt a little pepper maybe some very low calorie sauce sometimes will do the trick just fine if I want some flavor. The plan is eat this way for the remainder of the cycle I have remaining, and for the foreseeable future until I reach my goal of weight and bodyfat % After we reach those goals it is onto my recomp phase of the journey and trying to plan out my next cycle as I would like to run one more cycle this year to help with my goals, I want to try and plan ahead of time so I know what I am going to run and have a plan put in place.

I also placed and order on Amazon which thank God for next day delivery lol, orderd some 2.5ml syringes with a 1in needle attached, I don't feel I need 1.5in for needle I felt 25g 1in was more then enough for and IM injection got 100 for 20 USD with a prime coupon, with the amounts of gear I'm running 2.5ml is perfect.

This first cycle is getting my feet wet so to speak and find out how my body responds with lower amounts of gear and adjust for the next cycle as I see what is and isn't possible with what I am running and what I'm trying to achieve long term.

I am in no hurry as it is a marathon not a sprint, I am still bummed out alot that I was away for 2 weeks with getting sick as I am short on maximizing a full 12 weeks on cycle in the gym which truly does suck. I have to make the time I have left really count for progress and results. I will always have a second cycle this year so I will have time to make up for what I lost during this run.

Diet everyday going forward will be:

1lb ground chicken
1lb lean tukery
1lb lean beef.
3 cups of mixed vegetables

Total Calories a day 2216
Total Carbs 42g all coming from the mixed vegetables which is 14 carbs each meal all meals eaten after weight training and cardio which is done all fasted.

Total Protein is at 255g a day each day, majority of my calories are coming from lean sources of protein daily.

Total Fat will be 96g ( plan on upping that with a nice dose of fish oil daily)

Plus my supplementation everyday to add in vitamin and minerals I might not be getting with out supplementing. Trying to cover all my basis here.

I attached a photo of my bland meals for prepping plus side it is quick and easy to do and I am eating for results not for comfort so it just how it has to be from here on out.

I know within a few weeks I will feel more tired flat and possibly worn down cutting carbs from a little over 100g a day down to 42g a day just all part of it and we will handle it as it develops overtime. I know one thing regardless of how difficult it gets that is when you dig deep and find a way and hammer down and we will get it done each day.

Time to grind and see where we land with my remaining cycle time frame 💪

The only thing in my head lately that I keep going back and forth on when I read replies on my log is this ( put aside me getting sick I just want to know what the reasoning is behind the majority commenting this, this isn't because I am upset or frustrated I like to learn and want to learn so this is why I am asking if someone can explain it for me please and thank you)

The original plan was 250 test 300 primo
For 5 weeks I've been on 200 test 200 primo a week never upping the mg amounts. I have zero sides on these mgs)

Now I look at the replies on other questions and posts and I always see guys saying 400-600mg primo for a cycle recommendation and 250-500mg of test for a cycle, why is it that when I feel I am ready to increase the amounts into the original cycle plan everyone tells me to keep my doses the same ? Is there a specific reason behind why I need to stay at 200/200 but others I see much higher recommendations ? I am not trying to be greedy by any means I think 250 test 300 primo is very reasonable being that I would be at 550 a week and well under 1gram of gear, I don't feel I would be abusing the gear at all with a small bump. I feel im far enough along that I could increase into the original cycle plan. I don't say this to be negative or rude to anyone as I always appreciate all of you for helping me and sticking with me and supporting my log and me as a person. I truly just want to learn and understand is all it comes down to, as this whole experience is a learning process for me that I value so I can better help myself and help others in the community long term.

Enjoy the update everyone!

Topps 💪

Attachments

• 20230829_223200.jpg
    20230829_223200.jpg
    388.9 KB · Views: 50
Wednesday August 30 2023

Alright everyone in a little while here I will attempt my first day back at the gym and cardio, it will be a struggle to deload and take it easy as I just want to hit it hard.

I did a 10 day regiment of doxycycline and it helped alot, I still have this stupid sickness lingering around in somewhat, im still coughing some off and on throughout the day nose is still somewhat stuffed up and I'm still spitting some stuff up off and on throughout the day, it's much better than i was 14 days ago, but nonetheless this shit is still hanging around in small ways and it really is pissing me off because I have zero time I can waste right now. I got to get this done so I can have great before and after photos and show my work paid off for thr 12 weeks and beyond.

I don't even know what I want to train today I feel like I'm going to he lost when I step into the gym and my grove is going to be all sorts of fucked up, if I stop training for longer than a week it always happens with me and takes me time to get that on feeling again.

I'm still somewhat tired so we will see how it goes today I hope it goes good for myself and the log.

Just having some black coffee before I head into the gym and Taking my daily supplements, meals are all ready to go for the entire day, I will take out mote food to prep later tonight for tomorrow got to stay ontop of that.

I will update again later when training is completed.

Topps 💪

Wednesday August 30 2023

Gym, cardio and first meal of the day all completed I seriously forgot how good mixed veggies and beef is, either that or I earned that damn meal and it tasted so much better in my head because I worked hard for it.

First meal 1lb lean Ground Beef 1 cup mixed vegetables.

731 calories
97g of protein
32g fat
14g Carbs

I tried not pushing myself super hard today but I still pushed past what I should have, I was judging how today was going to do with my first warm-ups and lift of the day, well everything was hitting perfectly on point with my first day back so we just went with it and I had a killer workout.

I feel like I haven't lost any strength at all, so in the end maybe the 14 day break was needed after all my numbers haven't gone down for the majority of the lifts I did today.

Traps/Shoulders/Delts/Biceps

Seated DB Shoulder Press
35lbs@1x10
45lbs@1x10
55lbs@1x10
60lbs@1x10 All weights went up fairly easy seeing I'm getting stronger at DB Press makes me excited.

Dips Bodyweight
217lbs@2x15

Bench Dips Bodyweight
217lbs@2x25

25lb plate standing front one arm raises
25lbs@3x10

Seated Front Raises
1x15@10lbs
1x15@15lbs

Seated DB Side Delt Raises
20lbs@5x10

Seated DB Rear Delt Flys
20lbs@5x10

Smith Machine Barbell Shrugs
115lbs@1x20
145lbs@1x20
175lbs@3x10

25lb Plate Shurgs
25lbs@1x20

Bicep Curl ( Biceps really clicking today on all cylinders)

Standing DB Curl
20lbs@2x10
25lbs@1x10
30lbs@1x10
35lbs@1x10

Standing Side Bicep Curl
20lbs@3x10
25lbs@2x10

Bent Over DB Scoop Curl
25lbs@3x10

Hammer DB Curl
3x10@25lbs
1x10@30lbs

Reverse Grip Barbell Curl
30lbs@2x15

The hard part for today the cardio, I was not thrilled about doing this with my nose still kind of stuffy, truth be told my damn Caves had a pump from hell today same with my hamstrings, I wanted to quit 10 minutes in today, the important part is I didn't quit in fact I pushed on and found a way forward I've got no time to give up on myself not now.

Part way through cardio a song scrolled across my phone and the title read
(No Excuses)
It was at that moment in time reading that my mind went into overdrive and I kicked myself in the ass in a mental way and told myself I'm not a quitter I'm better than this, so what if I'm down so what if I'm tired etc, that is life and regardless I must Press on and I must not be stopped with my goals infront of me. I knew at that moment when I showed weakness in my mind I had to go even further than I planned which was 30 minutes and I accomplished that goal.

Cardio
Duration 105 minutes
Incline 7.0
Speed 3.3mph
Miles walked 3.25
Calories burned 432

Enjoy the update everyone!

Topps 💪

Wednesday August 30 2023

Alright everyone in a little while here I will attempt my first day back at the gym and cardio, it will be a struggle to deload and take it easy as I just want to hit it hard.

I did a 10 day regiment of doxycycline and it helped alot, I still have this stupid sickness lingering around in somewhat, im still coughing some off and on throughout the day nose is still somewhat stuffed up and I'm still spitting some stuff up off and on throughout the day, it's much better than i was 14 days ago, but nonetheless this shit is still hanging around in small ways and it really is pissing me off because I have zero time I can waste right now. I got to get this done so I can have great before and after photos and show my work paid off for thr 12 weeks and beyond.

I don't even know what I want to train today I feel like I'm going to he lost when I step into the gym and my grove is going to be all sorts of fucked up, if I stop training for longer than a week it always happens with me and takes me time to get that on feeling again.

I'm still somewhat tired so we will see how it goes today I hope it goes good for myself and the log.

Just having some black coffee before I head into the gym and Taking my daily supplements, meals are all ready to go for the entire day, I will take out mote food to prep later tonight for tomorrow got to stay ontop of that.

I will update again later when training is completed.

Topps 💪
@Topps_Baseball88 after antibiotics make sure you take a lot of probiotics normal and spore based probiotics and buy yeast cleanse supplements too

Top Bottom