Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log UGFreak ParaPharma Log - Testosterone Cypionate and Primobolan

Thursday August 31 2023

Today is the day I turn the big 35 😆 I decided on dedicating the birthday workout entirely focusing on chest today. The gym was extremely packed today so I had to get creative today with what I did.

I felt great today with my workout and what I accomplished. I finally hit 70lb Incline DB Press for chest today, I am super excited about that as I've been working on it. The next goal is 70lbs for 10 and hopefully 75lbs for 8-10 reps.

Also I am confused at what has happened with proper gym understanding and respect. I was doing Cable Flys Standing in the middle of the cable machine so you know I'm using both of them, I know this guy knew I was using both because he was looking at me. I got done doing my set still had 2 sets left, this guy walks up and trys to grab the handle and use the cables I'm using, so I put my arm up and blocked his hand away before he can grab, I explained to him that im still using it, he says yeah well u just did a set, I said well you should ask me if you can work in and I'd let you, you don't just grab something someone is using. I can tell he was irritated but that was the end of it no further issues between him and I, I will admit it really irritated me that someone wouldn't even ask to work in or if I'm still using the equipment and just try to grab and take what I am using, some people are just fucking clueless and downright rude. I would never do that knowing someone is using something.

Anyway now that I vented that out I didn't let it ruin my day or my workout as it went excellent and I was happy and in the zone and overall positive today.

First two days back and it feels like I haven't missed a beat and I've kept all my strength and even improved in strength which is awesome and makes me happy.

No side effects I can report today or for the whole week, no bloat no water retention and mood is overall good so all G2G on that as well.

Enjoy the update everyone!

Topps 💪

Chest/Cardio

Bodyweight Push-Ups
217lbs@3x15

Bodyweight Dips
217lbs@3x10

Cable Flys ( 2 different variations same sets and reps for both )
15lbs@1x15
20lbs@1x15
25lbs@1x10
30lbs @1x10

Incline DB Chest Press
50lbs@1x10
55lbs@1x10
65lbs@1x10
70lbs@1x8

Incline DB Flys
40lbs@3x10

Incline DB supinated grip chest Press
45lbs@3x10

DB Chest isolation movements ( 4 variations )

20lbs@1x15
20lbs@1x15
12lbs@1x15
25lbs@1x15

Cardio
Uphill
Duration 105 minutes
Incline 6.0
Speed 3.3mph
Miles walked 3.22
Calories burned 460

Thursday August 31 2023

Today is the day I turn the big 35 😆 I decided on dedicating the birthday workout entirely focusing on chest today. The gym was extremely packed today so I had to get creative today with what I did.

I felt great today with my workout and what I accomplished. I finally hit 70lb Incline DB Press for chest today, I am super excited about that as I've been working on it. The next goal is 70lbs for 10 and hopefully 75lbs for 8-10 reps.

Also I am confused at what has happened with proper gym understanding and respect. I was doing Cable Flys Standing in the middle of the cable machine so you know I'm using both of them, I know this guy knew I was using both because he was looking at me. I got done doing my set still had 2 sets left, this guy walks up and trys to grab the handle and use the cables I'm using, so I put my arm up and blocked his hand away before he can grab, I explained to him that im still using it, he says yeah well u just did a set, I said well you should ask me if you can work in and I'd let you, you don't just grab something someone is using. I can tell he was irritated but that was the end of it no further issues between him and I, I will admit it really irritated me that someone wouldn't even ask to work in or if I'm still using the equipment and just try to grab and take what I am using, some people are just fucking clueless and downright rude. I would never do that knowing someone is using something.

Anyway now that I vented that out I didn't let it ruin my day or my workout as it went excellent and I was happy and in the zone and overall positive today.

First two days back and it feels like I haven't missed a beat and I've kept all my strength and even improved in strength which is awesome and makes me happy.

No side effects I can report today or for the whole week, no bloat no water retention and mood is overall good so all G2G on that as well.

Enjoy the update everyone!

Topps 💪

Chest/Cardio

Bodyweight Push-Ups
217lbs@3x15

Bodyweight Dips
217lbs@3x10

Cable Flys ( 2 different variations same sets and reps for both )
15lbs@1x15
20lbs@1x15
25lbs@1x10
30lbs @1x10

Incline DB Chest Press
50lbs@1x10
55lbs@1x10
65lbs@1x10
70lbs@1x8

Incline DB Flys
40lbs@3x10

Incline DB supinated grip chest Press
45lbs@3x10

DB Chest isolation movements ( 4 variations )

20lbs@1x15
20lbs@1x15
12lbs@1x15
25lbs@1x15

Cardio
Uphill
Duration 105 minutes
Incline 6.0
Speed 3.3mph
Miles walked 3.22
Calories burned 460
@Topps_Baseball88 happy birthday good training day