Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log UGFreak ParaPharma Log - Testosterone Cypionate and Primobolan

Monday August 28 2023

Injections went smoothly today nothing for reporting on that front, Injections took place around 11am this morning.

100/test 100/primo starting out the week next Injections are Friday same amounts for test and primo.

This will be the last week the primo sits at 200mg a week the last 6 weeks we will be upping the primo at 400mg a week till end of the cycle and the test will stay at 200mg a week even though I want to bump it up into the 250mg range, I've had zero estrogen sides no acne no bloat or water retention which leads me to believe upping the primo into the 400mg range I could in theory bump the test up 50mg a week and be perfectly fine since primo acts like in AI of sorts in theory if I am running 400mg of primo it should be plenty enough to combat estrogen sides if any happened to occur.

I also have 1mg Arimidex tabs on hand if needed to be deployed at any point so I did cover my basis if I did push it a little. I could easily do .5mg Monday. 5mg Friday to equal 1mg a week which is how I'd use it starting out if I needed it. Which I don't think I would.

I know I'm gonna get yelled at so I will just stay with 200mg a week with the test even though I know I could push a little further without things getting out of control at all.

Other then my own stupid mistake with a pec Injection I've encountered zero issues my blood pressure is always good and well within the low/normal range, which other than what I explained above leads me to believe I could handle the bump from 200-250 test a week, I could be wrong though. I figured I'd give my reasoning and thoughts about the matter.

I will be returning to the gym Wednesday of this week and see how we fair, hopefully all the rest even though being sick will do me alot of benefit when I return. I have to really nail the diet these remaining 6 weeks to be where I want to be with the cycle, I feel I've done well so far, now that it is low carb how protein rest of the way out I feel I could drop close to the 12% mark in body far which would make me very happy, the goal was never single digit body fat the goal is a healthy year-round 10-12% as a fan of BB and the gym I feel I could look great between those body fat numbers.

According to the scale at the dietitian office apparently I'm 15% as it sits right now so if accurate 12% is a very logical and real attainable goal for 6 weeks I feel of I nail everything and go hard everyday for 6 weeks.

I know some of you enjoy the gear photos so here is one for you.

Enjoy the update everyone!

Topps 💪

Attachments

• 20230828_111507.jpg
    20230828_111507.jpg
    666.9 KB · Views: 43
What is everyone's opinions and thoughts about me possibly adding in GW for the remainder of the cycle ? I feel it could be beneficial here for helping accomplish the fat loss im aiming for. I just wanted to see what everyone thinks, should I stick with what I got or toss in GW ? I see S4S has a sale going on right now as well which has me interested.

Monday August 28 2023

Injections went smoothly today nothing for reporting on that front, Injections took place around 11am this morning.

100/test 100/primo starting out the week next Injections are Friday same amounts for test and primo.

This will be the last week the primo sits at 200mg a week the last 6 weeks we will be upping the primo at 400mg a week till end of the cycle and the test will stay at 200mg a week even though I want to bump it up into the 250mg range, I've had zero estrogen sides no acne no bloat or water retention which leads me to believe upping the primo into the 400mg range I could in theory bump the test up 50mg a week and be perfectly fine since primo acts like in AI of sorts in theory if I am running 400mg of primo it should be plenty enough to combat estrogen sides if any happened to occur.

I also have 1mg Arimidex tabs on hand if needed to be deployed at any point so I did cover my basis if I did push it a little. I could easily do .5mg Monday. 5mg Friday to equal 1mg a week which is how I'd use it starting out if I needed it. Which I don't think I would.

I know I'm gonna get yelled at so I will just stay with 200mg a week with the test even though I know I could push a little further without things getting out of control at all.

Other then my own stupid mistake with a pec Injection I've encountered zero issues my blood pressure is always good and well within the low/normal range, which other than what I explained above leads me to believe I could handle the bump from 200-250 test a week, I could be wrong though. I figured I'd give my reasoning and thoughts about the matter.

I will be returning to the gym Wednesday of this week and see how we fair, hopefully all the rest even though being sick will do me alot of benefit when I return. I have to really nail the diet these remaining 6 weeks to be where I want to be with the cycle, I feel I've done well so far, now that it is low carb how protein rest of the way out I feel I could drop close to the 12% mark in body far which would make me very happy, the goal was never single digit body fat the goal is a healthy year-round 10-12% as a fan of BB and the gym I feel I could look great between those body fat numbers.

According to the scale at the dietitian office apparently I'm 15% as it sits right now so if accurate 12% is a very logical and real attainable goal for 6 weeks I feel of I nail everything and go hard everyday for 6 weeks.

I know some of you enjoy the gear photos so here is one for you.

Enjoy the update everyone!

Topps 💪
@Topps_Baseball88 keep the diet going but dont bump up any gear since you were just sick, it's not smart

What is everyone's opinions and thoughts about me possibly adding in GW for the remainder of the cycle ? I feel it could be beneficial here for helping accomplish the fat loss im aiming for. I just wanted to see what everyone thinks, should I stick with what I got or toss in GW ? I see S4S has a sale going on right now as well which has me interested.
@Topps_Baseball88 i dont think adding cardarine is necessary, adding more is not always best, stay on what's working for you right now. But if you do want to add the Gw go with VERY LOW dose 5mgs only on training days to feel how it works for you.

Top Bottom