Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log UGFreak ParaPharma Log - Testosterone Cypionate and Primobolan

My finger tip is where the lump is just to explain it better and show a visual representation if it was confusing when I typed it ourt, so as you can see it's not on under or behind my nipple, maybe it was just a bad shot and I didn't realize it, like I said I had no idea it was even there till I looked for a spot to inject today and I felt it when I pushed down onto the muscle. I'm been massaging it off and on today but I'm wondering if I should just let it be and it will go away like the other ones have for the last few weeks after primo injections.

I am just going to chalk it up to a bad pin or that muscle and spot didn't like that much primo going into it, all I can do now is wait for the lump to go down and break apart and the inflammation in the muscle to go away, as long as it's not gyno which clearly it is not that I'm golden lol.
@Topps_Baseball88 are you saying you injected your chest and now there is a lump?

or are you saying BEFORE the injection there is a lump?

those are 2 different things

My finger tip is where the lump is just to explain it better and show a visual representation if it was confusing when I typed it ourt, so as you can see it's not on under or behind my nipple, maybe it was just a bad shot and I didn't realize it, like I said I had no idea it was even there till I looked for a spot to inject today and I felt it when I pushed down onto the muscle. I'm been massaging it off and on today but I'm wondering if I should just let it be and it will go away like the other ones have for the last few weeks after primo injections.

I am just going to chalk it up to a bad pin or that muscle and spot didn't like that much primo going into it, all I can do now is wait for the lump to go down and break apart and the inflammation in the muscle to go away, as long as it's not gyno which clearly it is not that I'm golden lol.
it might just be a bad pin

@Topps_Baseball88 are you saying you injected your chest and now there is a lump?

or are you saying BEFORE the injection there is a lump?

those are 2 different things
( short answer yes after injection) , it could have formed a few days after because i didnt even know it was there till i pushed on my right pec Monday I was feeling my right pec for a possible injection spot and I pressed down I felt a lump, its not on or behind my nipple its on the injection spot i used, Same thing happened with my ventro glute one time on cycle , i think I'm more concerned because it's the pec and we'll gyno not that I have that just why I got concerned lol.

so is it gyno or not? want to know
I don't think it is gyno the lump Is right where I did last weeks injection in my right pec, just freaks me out some because I didn't know I had it till I felt around lol, be pretty weird if I got that off shuch low test and primobolan as I've run test solo at 200mg no AI never any issues.

Top Bottom