Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log UGFreak ParaPharma Log - Testosterone Cypionate and Primobolan

so lump after injection or what?
Yeah I injected into the left side of the middle chest area on the pec, I didn't notice the lump till this past Monday when I was feeling around my chest, it's not beyond the nipple, no breast enlargement, maybe just a super terrible pin on my part and really bad inflammation? That is my guess.

it might just be a bad pin
I think it is a bad pin probably the worse one I've had so far lol, been trying to massage it fee times a day, it would be hella weird gyno off primo and low test, not likely, I feel you are right and I'm just over worrying, either way I got Arimidex on hand if ever needed.

Yeah I injected into the left side of the middle chest area on the pec, I didn't notice the lump till this past Monday when I was feeling around my chest, it's not beyond the nipple, no breast enlargement, maybe just a super terrible pin on my part and really bad inflammation? That is my guess.
Why did you pin there?

Why did you pin there?
Wanted to try something different the 2 times I did it nothing the 3rd time bar shot and yeah, lesson learned experience gained for the next time around. I've had to massage and press extremely hard on the area, I'm getting it to break up and go down some so definitely not gyno is how I'm seeing it.

My finger tip is where the lump is just to explain it better and show a visual representation if it was confusing when I typed it ourt, so as you can see it's not on under or behind my nipple, maybe it was just a bad shot and I didn't realize it, like I said I had no idea it was even there till I looked for a spot to inject today and I felt it when I pushed down onto the muscle. I'm been massaging it off and on today but I'm wondering if I should just let it be and it will go away like the other ones have for the last few weeks after primo injections.

I am just going to chalk it up to a bad pin or that muscle and spot didn't like that much primo going into it, all I can do now is wait for the lump to go down and break apart and the inflammation in the muscle to go away, as long as it's not gyno which clearly it is not that I'm golden lol.
you inj into chest bro. how often you pinning? you cant rotate glutes and shoulders

you inj into chest bro. how often you pinning? you cant rotate glutes and shoulders
I just felt I needed to experiment and try something different, sometimes we pay the price for that and I was willing to accept that it was on me and my responsibilities with what could happen. Typically I rotate stomach and gluten and delts.

Top Bottom