Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log UGFreak ParaPharma Log - Testosterone Cypionate and Primobolan

@Topps_Baseball88 200 test 400primo as a cycle closer is a good push. I do see why waiting until week 6 is the right move, I would do that.
I am glad you agree and see what I was trying to get at, I feel getting my feet wet and sticking with 200/200 for 6 weeks really will get me used to knowing how I feel how my body reacts and what I can achieve on those doses, I believe making the push at 200/400 for test and primo is excellent for closing and doesn't put my body under alot of stress since it's only for 6 weeks and I have been taking allt of supplements ontop of a good diet for blood flow clotting heart liver for my lipids and for help with blood pressure even if I don't need it im taking it, right now at 200/200 I'm between 116/60 and 120/70 for my resting BP

I am glad you agree and see what I was trying to get at, I feel getting my feet wet and sticking with 200/200 for 6 weeks really will get me used to knowing how I feel how my body reacts and what I can achieve on those doses, I believe making the push at 200/400 for test and primo is excellent for closing and doesn't put my body under alot of stress since it's only for 6 weeks and I have been taking allt of supplements ontop of a good diet for blood flow clotting heart liver for my lipids and for help with blood pressure even if I don't need it im taking it, right now at 200/200 I'm between 116/60 and 120/70 for my resting BP
@Topps_Baseball88 get started plan that boost

Monday August 14 2023

Injection took place at 11am today 100/100 for the test and primo, everything went smooth 1ml of primo into the stomach and .4 of testosterone into the upper left pec area closer upwards by the collar bone just slightly underneath it. I've been trying to experiment with different areas from time to time.

So as I was looking for a spot in the right pec for a possible Injection I was feeling around and noticed I have a very hard lump of muscle underneath the right pec not under the nipple or anything nipple wise, I injected to the left of the nipple the injection was more towards the inner part of the pec not all the way over somewhere in the middle between inner most ped area and my nipple, I didn't even know I had a pretty big knot or lump in that area because it wasn't painful last week or at all after the injection of primobolan into that spot. I will say it kinda freaked me out a little bit feeling a lump that hard and a quarter size diameter wise, I've rubbed it hard a few times today and got it to break up a little bit, only a little painful when I rub it hard, had I not felt around the pec today I would never have known I had that size lump had I not pushed around on my right pec. Can't see it on the surface area isn't red or swollen on the surface just looking at my pec and skin. Maybe it was a bad shot and I didn't realize it till I felt it a week later ? I am unclear about how to proceed other than rubbing the area trying to break it up.

As far ad training went last night on Sunday I went heavier again I did one warm-up set of 20 reps at 100lbs for each movement, people keep saying primo and test at the levels I use from the podcasts and shit I read online I feel after being 3 weeks in people aren't correct, I know everyone is different and reacts different and everything is dose dependent to a certain degree. I am stronger now than I have ever been in my entire life, im pushing heavier weight on all machines ( Mobster don't grill me to hard for my offensive machine usage 😁lol jk grill away truth is truth and what needs to be said to help me needs to be said is how I see it I don't take offense)

My leg strength has Vasily increased the last few weeks I've been training heavier, last night I kept it at 10 reps 3x10 for everything besides seated cave press which I rid 5x10. When I was natural I could barely do 200lbs on cave press and last night I hit 5x10@305lbs leg Extension I maxed out the Machine at 250lbs Hamstring Curl seated I hit 220lbs for 10 leg press machine 350 3x10 maxed that one out as well, so I felt really good last night everything was hitting 100%.

I also decided I would do heavier AB training last night as well after legs, weak core leads to injury weak core leads to a a weak back so I'm trying to he as well rounded as possible with my training and switching things up.

Enjoy the update everyone!

Topps 💪

Seated Leg Extension
1x20@100lbs
1x10@235lbs
1x10@245lbs
1x10@250lbs

Seated Hamstring Curl
1x20@100lbs
1x10@190bs
1x10@205lbs
1x10@220lbs

Hip Abductor Machine
1x20@100lbs
3x10@220lbs

Seated Leg Press Machine
1x20@200lbs
3x10@350lbs

Seated Cave Press
1x20@250bs
5x10@305lbs

Ab crunch
3x10@105lbs

Ab Torsion Machine
3x15@170lbs left side
3x15@170lbs right side

Ab Coaster
3x10@Bodyweight + 40lbs

Cardio
105 minutes
Uphill
Incline 12.5
Speed 3.6
Miles 3.2
Calories burned 530

Forgot I will add no itchy nipples no enlargement of the pecs no burning or leaking, aggression outside the gym very mild, inside the gym full throttle, overall feeling and libido are doing good and mood is mostly positive other than a few off days every once and while. I planned on doing bloods in 3 weeks since it will be the 6 week mark at that time, if all goes accordingly and looks good within reason the cycle dosage for the last 6 weeks before back down to trt will be.

200/400 so a total of 600mg a week 200 of test 400 of primo, the only thing I need to figure out is how best to do and split the shots since the primo is 100mg/ml that is alot of oil going into the muscle and I will need help figuring out the best method to complete this, I know I get lumps and knots from just 100mg shoots, pip is pretty mild other then the lumps I get sometimes as I feel my body is us3d to the primo at this point, figuring out how to do administration of 4mls of oil might be a bitch I don't know if I should do 200mg a shot in one spot or if I should split the dose . I don't mind pinning doesn't bother me, I wouldn't be opposed doing 100mg a day for 4 days, or 200mg Monday 200mg Friday, just trying to really prepare myself for this as it will be happening, just a bit nervous about the amount of oil and how my muscle will react, I might pick up some 3ml syringes hopefully lurelock and I can pick up some 25g 1.5in needles might make it easier.

Those are the thoughts of the day that rack my mind daily as of late.

My finger tip is where the lump is just to explain it better and show a visual representation if it was confusing when I typed it ourt, so as you can see it's not on under or behind my nipple, maybe it was just a bad shot and I didn't realize it, like I said I had no idea it was even there till I looked for a spot to inject today and I felt it when I pushed down onto the muscle. I'm been massaging it off and on today but I'm wondering if I should just let it be and it will go away like the other ones have for the last few weeks after primo injections.

I am just going to chalk it up to a bad pin or that muscle and spot didn't like that much primo going into it, all I can do now is wait for the lump to go down and break apart and the inflammation in the muscle to go away, as long as it's not gyno which clearly it is not that I'm golden lol.

Attachments

• 20230814_165305.jpg
    20230814_165305.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Tuesday August 15 2023

I just got done seeing my General practitioner, I am unclear how accurate the scales at the office are, I remember before starting this my weight was at 209lbs I stepped on the scale and was kinda shocked I didn't expect the number being at 217lbs. I thought damn... im not getting fat im hitting cardio hard and I'm not watery, bloated or puffy, somehow I am up 8lbs.

I was thinking maybe it's the fact im on 200mg of testosterone along with primobolan and maybe the combination has somehow increased my weight by 8lbs weather or not it is all muscle I am unclear. I got nervous for a second lol because I don't go over 100 carbs a day my protein and fat is the same and some days I do 50 or less carbs, cardio is still 4 times a week and I'm training hard as hell, did I somehow put on 8lbs in 4 weeks or did I fuck up somewhere along the way, I've changed nothing other then being more intense and getting stronger in the gym along the way since starting my cycle.

Also more great news my blood pressure was 112/68 so we are looking excellent on that front and resting heart rate is also spot on. I know test can cause weight to go up but that was very sudden to just go up from 209lbs-217lbs maybe someone can chime in on this one with more experience.

I also notice on injection days I get a killer pump in my forearms Biceps and delts for absolutely no reason at all lol, kind of gun walking around with a enjoyable pump for a few hours afterwards.

I am going to go to the gym I want to train but I should rest and not work the muscles today as I already hit all my lifts and I need a few days to recover as my last workout was Sunday, so I am going to just go do some cardio for a while and call it good, which is hard to do because I want to lift but I can't push and push and not expect a negative happening so we will cool it out and cardio it is as much as I have to fight my mind not to lift.

Just a quick update for today, will post my cardio results later today.

Enjoy the update everyone!

Topps 💪

Cardio went very well today do 50 minutes Uphill and knocked out 422 calories today while going 2.42 miles kept the speed at 3.1 today the whole time.

In a different update I did a browse on google for prebiotic/probiotics and funny enough and older EF link popped up and it was Stevesmi guiding someone on the best probiotic at the time that was worth taking, I actually have and organic healthfood store and supplement shop in my area. I went in and grabbed it so I will start taking it today and add it into my regiment daily. The ingredient listed by Steve was (sach boulardii) the product I picked up contains 50billion CFU I asked for the refrigerator kind but she said they must be out, so she pointed me in the direction of a soil based organic proboitc, she assured me it was just as good if not better because this kind came from the earth and soil, I guess we will find out for the low price of 53 dollars.

you can always try a different scale to see what is up
Yeah I will be doing that so I can see if it is just the scale because I was like that should not be happening as I haven't over eaten or changed anything, the one thing I'm more concerned with is that hard lump that is tender when I push on it in the right pec that I injected into, it's not behind the nipple but it's just seems my muscle hated that primo Injection, I did the same Injection into the left pec and didn't get the same outcome. Just bothering me so I hope that goes away.

Top Bottom