Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log UGFreak ParaPharma Log - Testosterone Cypionate and Primobolan

Sunday July 30th 2023

Today I wanted to focus on more endurance training with legs, the goal was 50 straight reps each movement for legs, I tried to put a focal point on Caves today more so then I normally do as I feel I need that body part to not lack as much as they do.

Monday August 1st will mark 2 weeks into my test and Primo cycle for everyone that is following along. The end of August also marks another year older as I will turn 35. The cycle is like a little early birthday present in a way for me. I am super thankful it worked out so well with the timing.

I am definitely enjoying logging more for UGFreak & Para Pharma as this has been a blessing and provided me with the ability to pust past limits more so then I could before, I enjoy logging in general I must admit, logging and representing something that I believe in just has more responsibility with it and I enjoy that aspect of doing this, also earning this chance brings a sense of humbleness and makes me feel happy I can accomplish a goal I set out for.

Legs/Abs/Cardio

Leg Extension Machine
2X50@120lbs

Hamstring Curl Machine
2x50@100lbs

Hip Abductor Machine
2x50@140lbs

Leg Press Machine
2x50@200lbs

Cave Press Machine
2x50@175lbs
1x25@220lbs

Standing Cave Raises
1x50@15lbs
1x20@20lbs
1x20@25lbs
1x10@30lbs
1x10@35lbs

Standing Barbell Cave Raises
5x15@115lbs

Stead DB Cave Raises
2x20@25lbs

Abs

Ab Torsion Machine
1x50@55lbs
1x50@55lbs

Ab coaster Machine
1x30@bodyweight+25lbs

Ab Crunch Machine
1x30@50lbs

Weight Crunchs
1x50@35lbs

Cardio
Treadmill
Incline 3.5
Speed 2.5
Miles 2.66
Calories burned 290
Duration 105 minutes.

Enjoy the update everyone! Monday Tuesday are my rest days and tomorrow being Monday is my first injection of the week 100 test 100 Primo, will update again tomorrow.

Topps 💪
Awesome ! (i don't have the option "like" for each post) so like +1 too

Awesome ! (i don't have the option "like" for each post) so like +1 too
Thats OK my friend I know how you feel like or no like and we always chat so, it is more than ok 😎 I always appreciate the thought and care you put into letting me know and helping me brother 💪

Monday July 31st 2023
Today marks two weeks on cycle with the testosterone & Primobolan from Para Pharma. After giving my ventro glute proper time off to recover from injections I chose that spot for injection today. I can say in confidence it was and easy draw and smooth injection, I've really learned to take my time with the Primobolan when pushing into the muscle and the location.

Today was 100mg test 100mg primo which I will be sticking with through weel four of the cycle, but damn it if I don't get the itch to push by the end of week 4 into the 250mg test mark and the 300mg Primo mark, I don't know why I have this thought stuck in my head that I need to earn it and stick to the original mg amounts I planned out.

I've been handling 200/200 very well with absolutely zero negative issues, I have 2 very small pimples on the back of shoulder which I chalk up as hormone fluctuations all normal stuff.

I've been curious if 50mg more test and 100mg more of primo would even make that much of a difference honestly, I am unsure of that aspect.

All said and done it would go from 400mg total up into 550mg total so nothing insane and still a very low amount of each compound. Part of me is just curious because I've never ran anything over 200mg so it would he fresh and new for me being at 250mg.

I hope everyone is having a good week so far, Monday Tuesday are my rest days then back at it on Wednesday-Sunday.

Overall from the progress photos I posted I feel I am making decent/good overall progress.

Topps 💪

Monday July 31st 2023
Today marks two weeks on cycle with the testosterone & Primobolan from Para Pharma. After giving my ventro glute proper time off to recover from injections I chose that spot for injection today. I can say in confidence it was and easy draw and smooth injection, I've really learned to take my time with the Primobolan when pushing into the muscle and the location.

Today was 100mg test 100mg primo which I will be sticking with through weel four of the cycle, but damn it if I don't get the itch to push by the end of week 4 into the 250mg test mark and the 300mg Primo mark, I don't know why I have this thought stuck in my head that I need to earn it and stick to the original mg amounts I planned out.

I've been handling 200/200 very well with absolutely zero negative issues, I have 2 very small pimples on the back of shoulder which I chalk up as hormone fluctuations all normal stuff.

I've been curious if 50mg more test and 100mg more of primo would even make that much of a difference honestly, I am unsure of that aspect.

All said and done it would go from 400mg total up into 550mg total so nothing insane and still a very low amount of each compound. Part of me is just curious because I've never ran anything over 200mg so it would he fresh and new for me being at 250mg.

I hope everyone is having a good week so far, Monday Tuesday are my rest days then back at it on Wednesday-Sunday.

Overall from the progress photos I posted I feel I am making decent/good overall progress.

Topps 💪
@Topps_Baseball88 i wouldn't add more testosterone or more primobolan, remember some steroids take up to 6 weeks to really feel them especially primobolan, stay with the lower doses for now IMO

@Topps_Baseball88 i wouldn't add more testosterone or more primobolan, remember some steroids take up to 6 weeks to really feel them especially primobolan, stay with the lower doses for now IMO
That is what I am going to end up doing, I just wanted to share some of the thoughts I have in the back of my mind on a day to day basis.

Monday July 31st 2023

Topps 💪
Now i'm sure at 100% rest at 200mg test / 200mg primo are good spot for your goal and stats
Like i said, you need to wait minimum 6 weeks to feel really the primo (mental and physical side)
Just take your dose and don't think about "if i take more i get more results"

Remember for Primo you need to eat well, protein are very important particulary at the end of training.
In the past i used BCAA + Glucides for post training, that's help a lot too, or at the end a good whey + glucides.
@Topps_Baseball88 good thoughts IMO many guys think more is better so good you put it out there so more can see and understand the situation of dosing properly

again @Topps_Baseball88 the best LOG so far on EF of the year IMO

Yes i agree at 1000% good log and good advice here.

@Topps_Baseball88 good thoughts IMO many guys think more is better so good you put it out there so more can see and understand the situation of dosing properly

again @Topps_Baseball88 the best LOG so far on EF of the year IMO
That is high praise brother 🙌 I truly appreciate that and value your thoughts, it helps give me a different perspective on things. I am trying my best to make the log as quality as possible.

Top Bottom