Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log UGFreak ParaPharma Log - Testosterone Cypionate and Primobolan

Now i'm sure at 100% rest at 200mg test / 200mg primo are good spot for your goal and stats
Like i said, you need to wait minimum 6 weeks to feel really the primo (mental and physical side)
Just take your dose and don't think about "if i take more i get more results"

Remember for Primo you need to eat well, protein are very important particulary at the end of training.
In the past i used BCAA + Glucides for post training, that's help a lot too, or at the end a good whey + glucides.

Yes i agree at 1000% good log and good advice here.
I appreciate that brother, doing my best for the indepth and quality aspects for the log. I agree with you and in 4 weeks time it will land on 6 weeks on cycle so we will know more at that point.

You have all the tools and motivation,
I appreciate that brother, doing my best for the indepth and quality aspects for the log. I agree with you and in 4 weeks time it will land on 6 weeks on cycle so we will know more at that point.
+1
You have all the tools in your hands, and if i have well understand you have LOT MOTIVATION AND DETERMINATION, your feel amazingly inside and outside you have some change, it's just the beginning.

Like Ra's Al Ghul (Liam Neeson) sayed to Bruce Wayne (Christian Bale) "only the will counts, the will to act" ;-)

Have good day my friend and lot positive energy for your day and next training,
Take Care 🙏

Wednesday August 2th

Today I was bit tired and possibly still in recovery mode after upping my training some intense twice a week, nonetheless we made it into the gym today and overall I felt strong I felt good and was able to train no issues.

I decided I would do lower weight for my first 2 sets with higher reps and follow with 3 working sets a bit heavier in weight and keeping my working sets at 10 reps a set, while my two warmup sets I kept it first set 30 reps 2nd set 20 reps.

Pip was almost none existence for Monday when I did my injections, I can somewhat feel the spot I injected, about a Nickled size knot nothing major, par for the course over the weeks, doesn't hinder or stop me in any way and will heal like always.

Training today was very good and I was pleased, enjoyed switching from lite to more moderate it added a different level of difficulty which i always welcome and enjoy.

Strength is going up in a modest amount, I accomplished my goal I set out and I hit 50 straight Bodyweight Dips today, I will admit the last 5-6 was a struggle in the end I hit 50 and that is what counts, I was very pumped up after I hit that today!

I feel I am at the point when I feel tired and I things hurt ( not in a bad way) just in a way that I can tell mentally and physically speaking I am put in so much more work because the compounds are doing its intended purpose and enhancing more of my capabilities and letting me push beyond what I was able to do.

I have noticed in small modest ways a few reps here a few lbs up in outs here etc, everything I should be seeing I am, which is also interesting and I get hands on experience and learning as I go which is my favorite part, it isn't the muscle or this or that, for me after reading and researching so many years on peds and hearing stories from people, it is nice to finally truly start to learn understand and be hands on with it.

Shoulders/delts/Traps

Seated DB Shoulder Press
1x30@20lbs
1x20@25lbs
1x10@50lbs
1x10@55lbs
1x10@60lbs

Seated DB Front Delt Raises
1x30@15lbs
1x20@20lbs
1x10@25lbs
1x10@30lbs
1x10@35lbs

Seated DB Side Lateral Raises
1x30@15lbs
[email protected]
3x10@20lbs

Rear Seated DB Flys
1x30@20lbs
1x20@25lbs
2x10@30lbs
1x10@35lbs

Cable Front Delt Raises
3x10@35lbs

 Traps

DB Shrugs
1x30@20lbs
1x20@25lbs
3x10@50lbs

Barbell Shurgs Reverse Grip
1x30@125lbs
1x20@155lbs
3x10@225lbs

Dips Bodyweight
1x50@209lbs

Bench Bodyweight Dips
1x50@209lbs

Decided I would switch it up and do no cardio today, cardio will ge done Thursday-Sunday for a total of 4 days .

I hope everyone is doing well and enjoy the update everyone.

Topps 💪

You have all the tools and motivation,

+1
You have all the tools in your hands, and if i have well understand you have LOT MOTIVATION AND DETERMINATION, your feel amazingly inside and outside you have some change, it's just the beginning.

Like Ra's Al Ghul (Liam Neeson) sayed to Bruce Wayne (Christian Bale) "only the will counts, the will to act" ;-)

Have good day my friend and lot positive energy for your day and next training,
Take Care 🙏
Likewise brother I hope you are taking care and doing well, I am a big fan of DC and batman, more the joker but still 😊

Wednesday August 2th

Today I was bit tired and possibly still in recovery mode after upping my training some intense twice a week, nonetheless we made it into the gym today and overall I felt strong I felt good and was able to train no issues.

I decided I would do lower weight for my first 2 sets with higher reps and follow with 3 working sets a bit heavier in weight and keeping my working sets at 10 reps a set, while my two warmup sets I kept it first set 30 reps 2nd set 20 reps.

Pip was almost none existence for Monday when I did my injections, I can somewhat feel the spot I injected, about a Nickled size knot nothing major, par for the course over the weeks, doesn't hinder or stop me in any way and will heal like always.

Training today was very good and I was pleased, enjoyed switching from lite to more moderate it added a different level of difficulty which i always welcome and enjoy.

Strength is going up in a modest amount, I accomplished my goal I set out and I hit 50 straight Bodyweight Dips today, I will admit the last 5-6 was a struggle in the end I hit 50 and that is what counts, I was very pumped up after I hit that today!

I feel I am at the point when I feel tired and I things hurt ( not in a bad way) just in a way that I can tell mentally and physically speaking I am put in so much more work because the compounds are doing its intended purpose and enhancing more of my capabilities and letting me push beyond what I was able to do.

I have noticed in small modest ways a few reps here a few lbs up in outs here etc, everything I should be seeing I am, which is also interesting and I get hands on experience and learning as I go which is my favorite part, it isn't the muscle or this or that, for me after reading and researching so many years on peds and hearing stories from people, it is nice to finally truly start to learn understand and be hands on with it.

Shoulders/delts/Traps

Seated DB Shoulder Press
1x30@20lbs
1x20@25lbs
1x10@50lbs
1x10@55lbs
1x10@60lbs

1x30@15lbs
1x20@20lbs
1x10@25lbs
1x10@30lbs
1x10@35lbs

1x30@15lbs
[email protected]
3x10@20lbs

Rear Seated DB Flys
1x30@20lbs
1x20@25lbs
2x10@30lbs
1x10@35lbs

Cable Front Delt Raises
3x10@35lbs

 Traps

DB Shrugs
1x30@20lbs
1x20@25lbs
3x10@50lbs

1x30@125lbs
1x20@155lbs
3x10@225lbs

Dips Bodyweight
1x50@209lbs

Bench Bodyweight Dips
1x50@209lbs

Decided I would switch it up and do no cardio today, cardio will ge done Thursday-Sunday for a total of 4 days .

Topps 💪
+1 Awesome training
It's not a bad idea to reduce the cardio, 3/4 days / week look great.
" I feel tired " I think you are talking about good fatigue, it's good things, surely some endorphin.

I hope your cook a good meal today !
Have a blessed day my friend, "bon appetit" and nice recovery 🫶 🙏

+1 Awesome training
It's not a bad idea to reduce the cardio, 3/4 days / week look great.
" I feel tired " I think you are talking about good fatigue, it's good things, surely some endorphin.

I hope your cook a good meal today !
Have a blessed day my friend, "bon appetit" and nice recovery 🫶 🙏
You are on the right track brother, not a bad tired more of exhaust the muscles and worked hard kind of feeling tired, engery levels are still good, tonight when I get home I will cook something up probably. I hope you do the same and enjoy the night/day for you.

Wednesday August 2th

Shoulders/delts/Traps

Seated DB Shoulder Press
1x30@20lbs
1x20@25lbs
1x10@50lbs
1x10@55lbs
1x10@60lbs

1x30@15lbs
1x20@20lbs
1x10@25lbs
1x10@30lbs
1x10@35lbs

1x30@15lbs
[email protected]
3x10@20lbs

Rear Seated DB Flys
1x30@20lbs
1x20@25lbs
2x10@30lbs
1x10@35lbs

Cable Front Delt Raises
3x10@35lbs

 Traps

DB Shrugs
1x30@20lbs
1x20@25lbs
3x10@50lbs

1x30@125lbs
1x20@155lbs
3x10@225lbs

Dips Bodyweight
1x50@209lbs

Bench Bodyweight Dips
1x50@209lbs

Topps 💪
@Topps_Baseball88 tired but you pushed out a good training day

Top Bottom