Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log UGFreak ParaPharma Log - Testosterone Cypionate and Primobolan

Hello,
What do you eat when you wake up ?
About Primo / Test food are VERY important particulary the protein 🐱
Nice training <3
I don't eat anything brother just water, typically I don't eat until 4pm I like to train no food or anything in my system, it makes me feel sluggish

I don't eat anything brother just water, typically I don't eat until 4pm I like to train no food or anything in my system, it makes me feel sluggish
So you train in empty stomach (just water) and what type of training ? for exemple only cardio ?

What time for training at morning and how much after do you eat and what do you eat ?
Only type of salt I use is Himalayan my man 💪
Yes, here on the market only one brand sell it and very expensive so i bought some packing of 1kg on Amazon and the tool to grind the salt.
It's a lot better for health than white salt with iode.

Some athlete use in the shaker of the whey some pink himalayan salt for helping the assimilation <3

Sunday July 30th 2023

Today I wanted to focus on more endurance training with legs, the goal was 50 straight reps each movement for legs, I tried to put a focal point on Caves today more so then I normally do as I feel I need that body part to not lack as much as they do.

Monday August 1st will mark 2 weeks into my test and Primo cycle for everyone that is following along. The end of August also marks another year older as I will turn 35. The cycle is like a little early birthday present in a way for me. I am super thankful it worked out so well with the timing.

I am definitely enjoying logging more for UGFreak & Para Pharma as this has been a blessing and provided me with the ability to pust past limits more so then I could before, I enjoy logging in general I must admit, logging and representing something that I believe in just has more responsibility with it and I enjoy that aspect of doing this, also earning this chance brings a sense of humbleness and makes me feel happy I can accomplish a goal I set out for.

Legs/Abs/Cardio

Leg Extension Machine
2X50@120lbs

Hamstring Curl Machine
2x50@100lbs

Hip Abductor Machine
2x50@140lbs

Leg Press Machine
2x50@200lbs

Cave Press Machine
2x50@175lbs
1x25@220lbs

Standing Cave Raises
1x50@15lbs
1x20@20lbs
1x20@25lbs
1x10@30lbs
1x10@35lbs

Standing Barbell Cave Raises
5x15@115lbs

Stead DB Cave Raises
2x20@25lbs

Abs

Ab Torsion Machine
1x50@55lbs
1x50@55lbs

Ab coaster Machine
1x30@bodyweight+25lbs

Ab Crunch Machine
1x30@50lbs

Weight Crunchs
1x50@35lbs

Cardio
Treadmill
Incline 3.5
Speed 2.5
Miles 2.66
Calories burned 290
Duration 105 minutes.

Enjoy the update everyone! Monday Tuesday are my rest days and tomorrow being Monday is my first injection of the week 100 test 100 Primo, will update again tomorrow.

Topps 💪

So you train in empty stomach (just water) and what type of training ? for exemple only cardio ?

What time for training at morning and how much after do you eat and what do you eat ?

Yes, here on the market only one brand sell it and very expensive so i bought some packing of 1kg on Amazon and the tool to grind the salt.
It's a lot better for health than white salt with iode.

Some athlete use in the shaker of the whey some pink himalayan salt for helping the assimilation <3
Every training session I've ever logged weight training and cardio are all done in the same session so every aspect of training is done fasted water only brother.

I typically wake up around 9am and I train around 11:30am is typically when I get to the gym and train. Typically I bring a meal prepped meal with me and eat first meal around 4pm on my break at work, either lean ground turkey or lean ground beef with sweet potatoe and Broccoli.

That is sad it is super expensive by you my friend by us in the states it isn't alot of money.

Sunday July 30th 2023

Today I wanted to focus on more endurance training with legs, the goal was 50 straight reps each movement for legs, I tried to put a focal point on Caves today more so then I normally do as I feel I need that body part to not lack as much as they do.

Monday August 1st will mark 2 weeks into my test and Primo cycle for everyone that is following along. The end of August also marks another year older as I will turn 35. The cycle is like a little early birthday present in a way for me. I am super thankful it worked out so well with the timing.

I am definitely enjoying logging more for UGFreak & Para Pharma as this has been a blessing and provided me with the ability to pust past limits more so then I could before, I enjoy logging in general I must admit, logging and representing something that I believe in just has more responsibility with it and I enjoy that aspect of doing this, also earning this chance brings a sense of humbleness and makes me feel happy I can accomplish a goal I set out for.

Legs/Abs/Cardio

Leg Extension Machine
2X50@120lbs

Hamstring Curl Machine
2x50@100lbs

Hip Abductor Machine
2x50@140lbs

Leg Press Machine
2x50@200lbs

Cave Press Machine
2x50@175lbs
1x25@220lbs

Standing Cave Raises
1x50@15lbs
1x20@20lbs
1x20@25lbs
1x10@30lbs
1x10@35lbs

Standing Barbell Cave Raises
5x15@115lbs

Stead DB Cave Raises
2x20@25lbs

Abs

Ab Torsion Machine
1x50@55lbs
1x50@55lbs

Ab coaster Machine
1x30@bodyweight+25lbs

Ab Crunch Machine
1x30@50lbs

Weight Crunchs
1x50@35lbs

Cardio
Treadmill
Incline 3.5
Speed 2.5
Miles 2.66
Calories burned 290
Duration 105 minutes.

Enjoy the update everyone! Monday Tuesday are my rest days and tomorrow being Monday is my first injection of the week 100 test 100 Primo, will update again tomorrow.

Topps 💪
@Topps_Baseball88 strong training day, very big pump

Every training session I've ever logged weight training and cardio are all done in the same session so every aspect of training is done fasted water only brother.

I typically wake up around 9am and I train around 11:30am is typically when I get to the gym and train. Typically I bring a meal prepped meal with me and eat first meal around 4pm on my break at work, either lean ground turkey or lean ground beef with sweet potatoe and Broccoli.

That is sad it is super expensive by you my friend by us in the states it isn't alot of money.
Don't worry food here are VERY VERY expensive too ... If you want only good source of protein / lipids just that's cost A LOT per week.

For exemple here we have a first price for eggs but when I learned why i stopped to buy this, we have a label named " red label " = the hen is free, well fed, and the second label for you it's called "organic" here it's "bio" it's the same things but normally it's garanty without OGM / Motified Genetic food, or antibiotic etc ...

The same for Olive Oil, we have LOT brand on market, some are garbage and contains 0% of olive inside lol .... so it's not easy when you don't know what brand, the same for colza oil etc ...

Supplement food help me a lot for protein, i have the chance to have a whey from a dairy source, filtered at low temperature, the milk comes from cows raised in fresh grass pastures, i think you have surely a brand in your place with the same protocol, it's more expensive but better for health and the aminogramme are from the milk only and not A.A ramified add on the whey for boost the aminogramme.

Try to eat some food rich in protein between your training and the 4PM meal if possible cook some things like white turkey + some legums and depend some rice / lentill , in a box special for transport the meal, when i working in institut / hospital i used this method because no break for eat, it's easy and in 5 mins you have all what you need ;-)

Or shake with whey and depend what do you need some carbs like oats / pills fish oil.

If you need to feel and enjoy your primo = food i think it's good idea to think about a meal / remplacement meal between training and after the famous 4PM.

Nice training my friend (y)

Top Bottom