Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tyson picture now out

juicy fruit said:
you saw the pic, yet you dont have the pic. Right click > Save as > post on EF................This maybe would not make you look as stupid as you look right now making this thread WITHOUT A FUCKING PICTURE. :mad:

I couldnt find it on the net,I say it on sportsnet a canadian channel on tv,I posted in hope someone else would have it

juicy fruit said:
you saw the pic, yet you dont have the pic. Right click > Save as > post on EF................This maybe would not make you look as stupid as you look right now making this thread WITHOUT A FUCKING PICTURE. :mad:

He saw it on tv, holmes. Give the man a break.

The Canadian Oak said:

I couldnt find it on the net,I say it on sportsnet a canadian channel on tv,I posted in hope someone else would have it

Oh, I thought you saw it on Sportsnet.net or an internet source, I was like, what the fuck. My bad broly.

I think he would be one of the top of 5 most interesting people to hang out with for a day. I like the tat. He can't help the fact that he wasn't born right.

Fuck,that's a lot less dramatic than what I thought he was going to be sporting.The way the newscasts made it sound,I thought he would be sporting a portrait of Malcome X or Reverand Al Sharrpton all over his grill.He needs to expand that bad boy like George Clooney in From Dusk till Dawn.I wouldn't mind having a sick giant tribal like that.

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:
Fuck,that's a lot less dramatic than what I thought he was going to be sporting.The way the newscasts made it sound,I thought he would be sporting a portrait of Malcome X or Reverand Al Sharrpton all over his grill.He needs to expand that bad boy like George Clooney in From Dusk till Dawn.I wouldn't mind having a sick giant tribal like that.

I bet he ends up doing that. I think it would fit him perfectly.

I think that is a pretty neat tatoo and area..i mean its pretty uncnventional, but i mean if youre a badass type and not a pretty boy it goes well. he should do more areas.

supernav said:
Jesus, from all the talk i was expecting something horrible.

It's not bad. And knowing the media, it'll probably start some stupid trend among inner-city black kids. :)

imagine you're 80 and u got that shit on your face. It only looks good when you're buff and a big star. :)

-= nav =-

That crazy fuck isn't going to live to be 80.

Top Bottom