Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Triple SARMs stack for 4 weeks, critique my cycle and diet

I'm seconding the motion to run for a full 8 weeks. With Ostarine in particular, week 3 is generally the week in which you START to see results, so to cut it off in week 4 is going to suck.

I'm not convinced that you'll need a stronger PCT, tribulus has always worked fine for me to cancel out the suppression afterwards (on my rats). However, I would continue to run Bridge at least 2 weeks AFTER you have stopped running any of the SARMS. I've found that my rats keep their gains a lot better that way than by stopping them altogether.

^^Tribulus works for some and not for others, for me personally it did absolutely nothing.

Don't know why you'd only run it for 4 weeks, Dylan knows his stuff and I did my research as well 8 weeks is the sweet spot to fully utilize the stack. If it's money related I would have saved up enough until I could afford a full cycle. Good luck tho

I'm seconding the motion to run for a full 8 weeks. With Ostarine in particular, week 3 is generally the week in which you START to see results, so to cut it off in week 4 is going to suck.

I'm not convinced that you'll need a stronger PCT, tribulus has always worked fine for me to cancel out the suppression afterwards (on my rats). However, I would continue to run Bridge at least 2 weeks AFTER you have stopped running any of the SARMS. I've found that my rats keep their gains a lot better that way than by stopping them altogether.

i assure you that on an 8 week sarms stack that tribulus is not even close to sufficient for pct... if thats what you prefer to use thats your business but i kindly ask you to please not advise anyone to run that as a pct... i spend so much time helping and educating people on proper usage and i dont want wrong information passed on... thank you

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

i assure you that on an 8 week sarms stack that tribulus is not even close to sufficient for pct... if thats what you prefer to use thats your business but i kindly ask you to please not advise anyone to run that as a pct... i spend so much time helping and educating people on proper usage and i dont want wrong information passed on... thank you

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

Its not wrong information, its an opinion - I'm very experienced with SARMS and I dont see the need with them to run a full PCT as if you were running an AAS cycle.

Tribulus has always worked just fine for me, but I will conceed, like klick said, that it doesn't work that well for everyone.

I'm not advising that he use tribulus, I'm saying obviously money is an issue here and that I've run far less than what you're telling him to run and it has functioned perfectly. Hes advocating Forged PCT and I think that, along with the bridge I advocated before, is sufficient.

Its not wrong information, its an opinion - I'm very experienced with SARMS and I dont see the need with them to run a full PCT as if you were running an AAS cycle.

Tribulus has always worked just fine for me, but I will conceed, like klick said, that it doesn't work that well for everyone.

I'm not advising that he use tribulus, I'm saying obviously money is an issue here and that I've run far less than what you're telling him to run and it has functioned perfectly. Hes advocating Forged PCT and I think that, along with the bridge I advocated before, is sufficient.

its not a full pct friend... its a 3 week MINI pct... no serm, but enough to produce a full recovery... when you run an 8 week sarm stack at a higher dosage, there is going to be some supression... there is good reason to have a strong pct to recover, especially if one wants to run another sarms stack or is setting up for a new aas cycle... so it is imperative to run a proper and sufficient pct... if you don't feel the need to do so then thats up to you and if it works for you, great but this pct protocol is going to ensure proper recovery...

Top Bottom